Dream analysis...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dream analysis...

Dear all, Does anyone know anything about dream analysis? I had a dream (or should i say nightmare) last night that i got my Surf lifted, big wheels the lot, and then the garage replaced the body with that of a Landrover. I'd be very interested to hear your veiws on this worrying event!

Originally posted by SurfnTurf
    Dear all, Does anyone know anything about dream analysis? I had a dream (or should i say nightmare) last night that i got my Surf lifted, big wheels the lot, and then the garage replaced the body with that of a Landrover. I'd be very interested to hear your veiws on this worrying event!
    been better the other way round
    [font=Times New Roman][size=3]
    [size=5][/size]
    [/size][/font][font=Times New Roman][size=3][b][i][color=blue]I[/color][color=royalblue]a[/color][color=deepskyblue]n[/color] [color=blue]トヨタの[/color][color=royalblue]波92 のssr[/color][color=deepskyblue][color=royalblue]-g[/color] 擁護者[/color][/i][/b][/size][/font]

Comment

Nope, but I know a cure......Dont eat cheese at bedtime.

Comment

A nice big V8! Maybe it was the wotsits....

The worrying bit is that Pepe the mule is in the garage at the moment i can see this being a worrying few days, but then if i cant sleep anyway then no more dreamin'.......

Comment

It a fore warning/premonition not to use that garage, cause they big time jealous of the Surf, so nicked your body and put it on thier landy.

Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
          My choice
          Back off

Comment

Originally posted by Koi
            It a fore warning/premonition not to use that garage, cause they big time jealous of the Surf, so nicked your body and put it on thier landy.

They might get a bit of a shock in the morning when they get to work and find me in the back of my truck! You just can't be too careful these days..

Comment

The real scarey thing is, you might give someone the idea of making a Surf/landy hybrid......yukk what a thought.

Comment

Originally posted by TAZMAN
                The real scarey thing is, you might give someone the idea of making a Surf/landy hybrid......yukk what a thought.
                Who do you think would cave in first and attempt it, the Surf's or the Landy's??

Comment

Who do you think would cave in first and attempt it, the Surf's or the Landy's??
                  ive got both dont give me ideas
                  [font=Times New Roman][size=3]
                  [size=5][/size]
                  [/size][/font][font=Times New Roman][size=3][b][i][color=blue]I[/color][color=royalblue]a[/color][color=deepskyblue]n[/color] [color=blue]トヨタの[/color][color=royalblue]波92 のssr[/color][color=deepskyblue][color=royalblue]-g[/color] 擁護者[/color][/i][/b][/size][/font]

Comment

Originally posted by gemini
                    ive got both dont give me ideas
                    Noooo dont do it Ian, they'll banish you from the village.

Comment

was there a wierd naked indian?
                      nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Working...
                      X