Not happy...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not happy...

About a week an half ago a lorry pulled out into my Mums car.

He said it was her fault, My mum said it was his etc etc.

Insurance company agreed with us. Great!

Everything gets sorted out nice and quick, Before we know it its booked in at a garage to get all the repair work done..

Now!!! This morning ive collected the car with my Dad an i gotta be honest!

Im NOT very happy!!

The wing was changed because the dent was in a sh!t of a place so thats cool, fair enough! BUT... the paint all along the top edge next to the bonnet is pi$$ poor. Its patchy at best. Not good. Its an 04 plate Signum. so its fairly important that it all looks up together.

Worse thing is the f**king sh!ts have taken off the "Picador group" number plate an changed it for there "Panelrite" number plate!!

the f**king number plate was fine!!!!

They did a sh!t job an then they advertised it on the car!! the stupid sh!ts!

Hopefully its going to get sorted.... AGAIN!! So we dont have a tacky numberplate an we dont have dodgy paint on the wing!!

Have you informed the insurance company that you're not happy with the work?
    I assume the garage was their choice?

Comment

Yeah it was there choice!

An i think my Mums going to give them a call when she gets in from work about it.

Hope they sort it out!

Comment

when u took car in.and picked it up did u sign for it?pretty every body shop makes u sign to say yr happy with the work,did u not realise u can use the garage of yr choice?

Comment

Have a look at the letter I posted on THIS thread.

Under the Supply of Goods and Services Act 1982 you are entitled to expect that any work is carried out with reasonable care and skill; this means that the garage should do the work competently and to a standard expected of a garage of that type.

If they haven't, they are in breach of the act and are either liable to rectify their shoddy work, or pay for you to take it elsewhere. Personally, I always go for the latter approach - once bitten, twice shy, y'know?

Just amend my letter so that it fits your circumstances and then pop 2 copies into the post - one to the garage and one to your insurance company.

Comment

I would deff complain.
            How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

Needs to be fit for purpose, not good enough Rod, go nail em mate.
              Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Working...
              X