thinking of smurf ownership again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thinking of smurf ownership again

well as some of you know , i sold my smurf about 8 months ago and bought an impreza turbo, but now im having impure thoughts of selling or swapping the scooby for another surf, i want big road prescence again lol.

my scooby is a 1995 jap import thats just had an engine rebuild due to a melted piston,
    full straight through exhaust with afterburner backbox, full pressure regulator, fully adjustable tein coilovers all round , etc etc etc, pushing about 270-280 bhp

my surf last time was a 2.4td but this time i would love either 3.0 or even better ultimately a v8 ,
    i need a big truck again, im missing it loads now , you were all right , you can never leave the world of smurf ownership for ever !!!
    PayPal for stickers : scuffsnscrapes@hotmail.com

gonna kick myself for sayin this but, im intrested kinda
    Last edited by darkdezigns; 30 September 2008, 11:04.

Comment

although i had a very very similar impreza before so mrs prob wont let me do it lolol,more than anything cause it costs as much to run but with higher insurance
      Last edited by darkdezigns; 30 September 2008, 11:06.

Comment

lol, my mrs doesnt know im thinking of selling the scooby , but i just get bored too easy lol
        the mileage , it was imported in 2002 on 80k kms, and now reads 103k on the clocks , so i would guess its on about 70-80k miles
        this was just after the engine went back in

£350 back box

Comment

heres my old one

Comment

niiiice

Comment

Originally posted by animal View Post
              niiiice
              cheers was nice,i remember upseting the forum with the headlights,"u will never get later headlights to fit","oh yes i will"lol(mine was a 95 wrx),managed to get a salvage turbo from an 04 plate on it,was about 380 400 ish bhp,just spoke to mrs isn't actually against havin another one lol,i still remeber picking ours up and her saying why does it make whoosh when u change gear,then sayin,i dont see wot all the fuss is about,it isn't that nice in here and........at that point i floored it,and she was speechless all the way to 130mph,i backed off,then got ordered to pull over so she could have a go lolol

Comment

Originally posted by animal View Post
                well as some of you know , i sold my smurf about 8 months ago and bought an impreza turbo, but now im having impure thoughts of selling or swapping the scooby for another surf, i want big road prescence again lol.
                i need a big truck again, im missing it loads now , you were all right , you can never leave the world of smurf ownership for ever !!!
                You need to talk to Peyo.

Comment

Welcome back!

Finding a V8 (other then stein) is going to be silly hard work.

If you want to do an engine conversion, Get a 2.4 because there cheap as chips an it wont matter if your just going to pull the engine out.

Im sure vince could offer pointers etc re: lexus V8 or Stein could help if you went for the Rover V8.

Either way, theres sh!t loads of surfs around for f**k all money!

Sell the scooby. You'll do better out of it then trading it.

Comment

Glad to see you've seen the error of your ways and are coming back to the surf family

Comment

been considering it for a while now, but want one more and more by the day now

Comment

i think ill be putting an advert up in the swap shop area soon,
                        the v8 option is for the future,
                        ill be after a 3.0l really, but would also consider a decent 2.4 and some cash

Comment

Working...
                        X