Invasion Of Privacy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Invasion Of Privacy

Heres a weird one for you! i was just getting in the SURF parked in my drive when a car nosed into my gateway & turned round, nothing new as i live in a cul-de-sac, next thing this blokes stood there taking my picture, by the time i get out of the SURF to see whats going on he's off. I got his reg phoned the Old Bill but there under staffed & cant be arsed.
    My white van man road rage victim is still ongoing & i now feel intimidated by this. WHAT CAN I DO
    Last edited by marky; 21 April 2004, 20:05.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
    (")_(")

Originally posted by marky
    Heres a weird one for you! i was just getting in the SURF parked in my drive when a car nosed into my gateway & turned round, nothing new as i live in a cul-de-sac, next thing this blokes stood there taking my picture, by the time i get out of the SURF to see whats going on he's off. I got his reg phoned the Old Bill but there under staffed & cant be arsed.
    My white van man road rage victim is still ongoing & i now feel intimidated by this. WHAT CAN I DO

go into hiding

Can you be sure the white van knows your address?? was the picture taken of the surf as opposed to you (it is a famous one, hollyoaks and all that).
    Rather than phone the police, go to the local station and report it at the desk, they can't fob you off face to face, get a number of the entry of you report.
    You really need to identify that this was white van man or someone he sent round, very hard I know but its the only way of trying to prove intimidation etc.
    Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
    My choice
    Back off

Comment

It may just have been someone who liked the car???

Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

No im not accepting that.I spoke to police on follow up of the white van man & i have been told the matter is now closed as the other party said he had no recollection of the incident. Bull !!!!! He has been told off & he wont do it again. Whats this country coming to im a law abiding citizen & i get some WPC trying to fob me off with that. Ive had no written communication from the police what so ever regarding this. Was his mate a copper???
        (\__/)
        (")_(")

Comment

watch it

just watch your motor mate they was doing that round my way and getting a collection of cars that was wanted to order so take an extra precaution on its security im not saying it is this but just be extra vigilant
          black n tan
          black n tan
          yes i am a dobermann man

Comment

Originally posted by slydog
            just watch your motor mate they was doing that round my way and getting a collection of cars that was wanted to order so take an extra precaution on its security im not saying it is this but just be extra vigilant
            He was suited up in a new citroen ive got his reg no. i cant get any way near the cop shop as theres no parking except Permit Holders only.
            TRAFFORD BOROUGH COUNCIL. AKA the Jokers I'll call in later
            (\__/)
            (")_(")

Comment

Ive got it its TONYN the stalker
              (\__/)
              (")_(")

Comment

I know what you can do m8
                MOVE TO Linda and TonyN's placethey got a big field you could camp in
                A concerned m8.
                If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

Originally posted by sumo
                  I know what you can do m8
                  MOVE TO Linda and TonyN's placethey got a big field you could camp in
                  A concerned m8.
                  The surf would get butchered. i think tony should live on TRACY ISLAND
                  (\__/)
                  (")_(")

Comment

i think the DSS man saw your post count and thought you were pops... supposed to be on the sick and still surfin about!
                    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by dabigman
                      i think the DSS man saw your post count and thought you were pops... supposed to be on the sick and still surfin about!
                      not thought of that LOL
                      (\__/)
                      (")_(")

Comment

I don't know the full story Marky, but it isn't illegal to take anyones photo without their permission. A mate of mine used to be a private investigator and we'd spend ages following someone just for the right photo opportunity, usually men / women having affairs.

Damian.
                        Damian

http://www.themudlife.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Damian
                          I don't know the full story Marky, but it isn't illegal to take anyones photo without their permission. A mate of mine used to be a private investigator and we'd spend ages following someone just for the right photo opportunity, usually men / women having affairs.

Damian.
                          Hiluxsurf.co.uk gets it very own soap.......

Hope it isn't anything to worry about,

Nick.

Comment

The surf would get butchered. i think tony should live on TRACY ISLAND
                            Whats Tracy Island??? And Tony's not the stalker now is he MARKY????

Seriously though - you are always welcome to pitch your tent in with the animals chez nous, I can't vouch for the safety of the surf though with the mad angle grinder still on the loose!
                            Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

[QUOTE=Linda]Whats Tracy Island??? And Tony's not the stalker now is he MARKY????

It's the group of girls standing in the middle of the dance floor in Essex clubs!!

Or it might just be where International Rescue (Thunderbirds) are based. What did you watch as a child.... even I managed to watch TB between episodes of Follyfoot Farm....
                              Had enough... going to live in Spain....

Comment

Working...
                              X