rock! rod you may like

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rock! rod you may like

i watched resident evil 2 today, and the end tune got me on to this train of thought:

Killswitch Engage - end of heartache
    Killswitch Engage - Holy Diver
    Dio - Holy Diver

enjoy!
    p.s. there is some internet debate about how killswitch may have ruined that cover song.. tbh i never heard of the original, and i like them both. so there. hehe
    Oh Nana, what's my name?

:

Love Killswitch an Dio.

Seen killswitch live an the very first song i did with my current vocalist in my band was "My last serenade" by killswitch!

Resi 2 isn't all bad either is it?! Jill Valentine.... niiiiice!

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach View Post
      :

Love Killswitch an Dio.

Seen killswitch live an the very first song i did with my current vocalist in my band was "My last serenade" by killswitch!

Resi 2 isn't all bad either is it?! Jill Valentine.... niiiiice!
      im a trance person really, but lately ive been having on hoobastank, linkin park, autopilot off, and now the above.. all good!
      have you heard of the inbreds?
      Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

inbreds is a new one on me mate!

Linkin park - Korn - Slipknot!

Those were some of the first bands i listened to an cd's i owned that wern't my dads music.

I swapped a game boy colour for a skateboard, some random junk an a slipknot an marilyn manson cd.

swapped the manson cd for Nirvana! Smells like teen spirit... loved that song!!

My mate lend me Hybrid theory by Linkin park an i dunno how i got into Korn but they were the first band i saw live - Docklands on the Untouchables tour!

seen hundreds of live bands now. Still remember that as one of the greatest shows ive seen!

Comment

Working...
        X