@Surfenstein

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @Surfenstein

How much is it for the 2" body lift kit including postage to the Newcastle Upon Tyne area please? After my green lane outing yesterday I feel the need for a bit more height!
    'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

have a look here http://www.outrageousoffroad.co.uk/nfall/Parts.html

Comment

Originally posted by Scorpion View Post
      How much is it for the 2" body lift kit including postage to the Newcastle Upon Tyne area please? After my green lane outing yesterday I feel the need for a bit more height!
      the complete kit is £75 +vat and £10 postage and packing.think it works out at £96 all in delivered.
      www.overfab.uk

Comment

Oops, also sent you an email before I recieved your reply mate, no offence meant.

Comment

Oops, also sent you an email before I recieved your reply mate, no offence meant.
          thats ok i cant receive emails at the mo.did you want one.they are billet alloy.
          www.overfab.uk

Comment

Mr Steinmeister oh holy great one.I will be looking for some parts to be modified in the near future so if i send you up the gear selectors and steering column would you be able to extend them by 3" and supply a 3" bodylift with all brackets.How much would this all cost please and i will also send a panhard rod up aswell to be extended as i will be doing a bigger suspension lift etc aswell
            https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
              Mr Steinmeister oh holy great one.I will be looking for some parts to be modified in the near future so if i send you up the gear selectors and steering column would you be able to extend them by 3" and supply a 3" bodylift with all brackets.How much would this all cost please and i will also send a panhard rod up aswell to be extended as i will be doing a bigger suspension lift etc aswell
              hi rich i do have an adjustable panhard rod here if you want that one.nice heavy duty one.s for the rest of it yep no problem we can do that.i think the 3" kit is about £130 the rod is £90 and the rest of the bits will propablt come to £50 for the extensions.
              www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein View Post
                hi rich i do have an adjustable panhard rod here if you want that one.nice heavy duty one.s for the rest of it yep no problem we can do that.i think the 3" kit is about £130 the rod is £90 and the rest of the bits will propablt come to £50 for the extensions.
                That sounds fine Mark.I have to wait for my compensation claim to be settled yet and once it is then i will be going for it.I will also be doing a tech w/end if it helps with doing the 9" lift and the fitting of the big tyres soif your up for it closer the time that'll great
                https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

thats ok i cant receive emails at the mo.did you want one.they are billet alloy.
                  Sorry to mess you about mate but I went into work this mornining and my boss has given me permission to order bolts and aluminium to make the lift kit myself. Thanks, and apologies once again for wasting your time.
                  Last edited by Scorpion; 29 September 2008, 09:09.

Comment

Sorry to mess you about mate but I went into work this mornining and my boss has given me permission to order bolts and aluminium to make the lift kit myself. Thanks, and apologies once again for wasting your time.
                    no probs,its great to see people having a go at it themselves.
                    www.overfab.uk

Comment

did that say sumthin completly diffrent last nite?

Comment

no probs,its great to see people having a go at it themselves.
                        Glad you feel like that.

I now have 10 alloy winch bumpers, 100 lift kits, 17 tubular bumpers and some rock sliders for sale...

Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Working...
                        X