Surf Train required please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surf Train required please

can anyone help please with a possible surf train from Northampton area to anywhere south please but you will need a trailer also as the wheels and tyres will be to big to get 4 in the truck.I am just looking to see if anyone can help out at the moment and any help will be greatly appreciated.
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

you goin for Phantoms 38.5s?!

How much more you gunna lift yours by mate?!

Comment

I may be able to get the ball rolling on this for you although it will depend on timing

Dependant upon when you want it doing as to how far i could get them, but could possibly be as far as Tonyn's if he can help out ?

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach View Post
        you goin for Phantoms 38.5s?!

How much more you gunna lift yours by mate?!
        I'm just getting Phantoms so i got them here ready for when my compensation comes through and then work on lifting mine about 8-9" the same as Steve had done when he fitted them on his.It will be a few months tho till its going to be ready and i may well even do it as a tech w/end if anyone was interested,as most have done the LC lifts and i doubt if many have done the 4" and bigger lifts.I will probably have a chat with stein and see if i send him some spares idf he can extend them for melike the gear selectors and steering column

Originally posted by Growler View Post
        I may be able to get the ball rolling on this for you although it will depend on timing

Dependant upon when you want it doing as to how far i could get them, but could possibly be as far as Tonyn's if he can help out ?
        Andy that would be great if you can.As long as Steve will be happy to hold them for me till you can do it and Tony and Linda can store them for me till i can sort out the next leg which hopefully bdt may be helping me on
        Last edited by stormforce; 28 September 2008, 08:29.

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
          I'm just getting Phantoms so i got them here ready for when my compensation comes through and then work on lifting mine about 8-9" the same as Steve had done when he fitted them on his.It will be a few months tho till its going to be ready and i may well even do it as a tech w/end if anyone was interested,as most have done the LC lifts and i doubt if many have done the 4" and bigger lifts.I will probably have a chat with stein and see if i send him some spares idf he can extend them for melike the gear selectors and steering column

Andy that would be great if you can.As long as Steve will be happy to hold them for me till you can do it and Tony and Linda can store them for me till i can sort out the next leg which hopefully bdt may be helping me on
          ready willing and able big boy lol

Comment

Gunna be awesome Rich!!

Comment

i hope so Rod.I'm just gonna get the parts and gradually get it done once i got everything so it may be a few months off yet but at least i now got the start i needed

Comment

No worries Rich, if needs be I can pick up some weekend after the wales trip next week and store here until your ready if Steve needs them moving. Should go in back of garage safe enough, as I'll be putting my muds up for sale when i get back.

Comment

Originally posted by Growler View Post
                  No worries Rich, if needs be I can pick up some weekend after the wales trip next week and store here until your ready if Steve needs them moving. Should go in back of garage safe enough, as I'll be putting my muds up for sale when i get back.
                  don't forget they are 38.5x13.5x16.5's tho Andy so you will need plenty of room for them and to transport them

Comment

don't forget they are 38.5x13.5x16.5's tho Andy so you will need plenty of room for them and to transport them
                    Have a 5x5 trailer so they should all fit in there ok, and garage is custom made, used to be for storing my dads caravan, and is approx 22 x 10 so along with Growler tyres should fit ok.

Oh, and if that don't work out, we still got mikes old play house in the garden for added storage

All sorted mate

Comment

your a star Andy.I'll try to get in touch with Tony and Linda and see if they can be delivered to them for a while till i can get them here

Comment

your a star Andy.I'll try to get in touch with Tony and Linda and see if they can be delivered to them for a while till i can get them here

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
                          or even if you can arrange a meet up or collect from Tony and Linda's then buddy to bring down

Comment

No worries Rich. Just give me a bit of warning on the timing if possible so i can sort out everything at this end.

Oh by the way still waiting on airbox. Have royal mail done their usual and lost it ?

Comment

what was your post code again so i can check the reciepts i got here and track it
                              its ok Andy i got the reciept here now and it was posted on the 22/09 at 10.30am. I'll see if i can get it tracked and get back to you
                              Last edited by stormforce; 28 September 2008, 18:16.

Comment

Working...
                              X