Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi agian new surfer....

Hi All,
    Sorry i haven't got back yet to some replies... been out of country for a bit...anyhow about to have a new addition to the family on Monday (c section)....a little boy (Rhys) in addition to a great lil girl called Hannah & two German shepherds.
    So please keep your fingers crossed for an easy one & for a healthy lil one & also if anyone is by any chance out this way please give us a shout.....well once things have calmed down a bit!!
    Wine & beer is cheap & anyone from here is more than welcome.(tax free Italy)
    (Holli will kill me but i need help with a lift & some bits & pieces with the truck
    Also Thanks to everyone for the help & advice over the last few months..

All the best Rob..

Ps Albannach (sorry spelling may be wrong but its late over here!) did you make it to the rugby in Islay? Soames & all the Portnahaven lot say hello!
    Last edited by wiggy; 27 September 2008, 22:36.
    The sh$t gets deeper ...but still swimming

Congratulations Rob!

Sorry I diddn't reply sooner, had lots of poo going on.

Not been home for a couple of years, I really miss the place. Nice to know folk still remember me though. I Will go back next year!!!
    Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

congrats mate!!

Not sure how this one slipped out the net with so few replies!

Comment

aye congratulations on the new baby, I'd love to come over to Italy, and doing a lift in the sunshine would be a nice change.
        Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

congrats to you both Wiggy.You slipped this thread in on the sly didn't you.
          That offer is still open for any parts you need by the way so just give me a shout
          https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Working...
          X