Cornwall, here I come!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cornwall, here I come!!

At last it's time for a break, and I will be off to Polperro in the early hours of tomorrow morning So if you see a green and silver 2nd Gen with sides steps removed, knackered Surf decals, two tired people in the front and a mad Westie hanging out of the back - oh, and a useless air freshener - around that part of Cornwall, then give us a wave

Cheers, Nick
    "The force will be with you, always!"

Youll love it, we were there last week, fell in love with the place, have a meal in the old mill house, some very nice old real ales and ya get a free pint with the meal
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

you might see some surfs going through plymouth if your going through there. the rest of us in cornwall are further down past bodmin n beyond.
      have a nice time m8 you never know you might just see some of us about

Comment

Nick.... you dont live next door to a Dave an Pam do you?!?

Comment

Have a great time, it's a fantastic part of the world. Are you going along the A35? If so enjoy going over the hills around Charmouth
          Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

If your down Camborne way at all Nick then give us a bell and may be able to meet up.I can't drive at the moment as i got probs with the nerves in my leg but your welcome in for a coffee
            https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach View Post
              Nick.... you dont live next door to a Dave an Pam do you?!?
              No mate, I don't. Where are they?

Cheers everyone else, will keep a weathered eye on the horizon for you all, thanks for the invites, and Pops, you're right, the ale is flippin' marvelous!!!

Cheers, Nick
              "The force will be with you, always!"

Comment

My Cousin an his wife live in southampton/totton an there neighbour has a Green an silver surf.

Would be strange if you were there neighbours!

Comment

Working...
                X