Euromillions!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pirate-storm View Post
    id pay off all my bills n give my kids the rest so they wouldnt have to go through what i have in life. lets face it cant miss what youve never had. ok it might be nice but im sure it wouldnt make us any happier

What B ollocks mate. Anyone who wins 1mill on fri night never mind 100mill will be instantly happier. No debt, No mortgage, No worry about kids future, No worry about parents/extended family future. The ability to send that wee kiddie in the paper to America for the surgery, cancer treatment ect without a second thought.

A huge workshop, cars, trucks, planes.

Aye maybe your right, but just incase you're wrong I will take it all off you're hands should you be unlucky enough to win.
    Brian

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
      The rest I'd keep under the bed!
      Well hope your new house would have tall ceilings, so you can still get into bed lol.
      If I won then I'd still work, maybe not what I'm doing now but something part time. Probably just buy poole harbour lol.
      Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

tbh i think abouth this alot,i'd buy a mahoosive house,with lots of ground,build a pay and play offroadsite,that would then be my "job",although i would buy the company i work for,then demote my boss just for the fun of it,and then cripple the company and make it go bust just for fun lol,also buy homes and give nest eggs to all my family,and most importantly make it so my kids never have to go thru the $hite ive had to in my life,but not spoil them.oh and there's the about 30 cars and motorbikes i'd buy .
        It's funny tho when you think about it you ask some people and they live on that dream that they are gonna win next week etc etc,but tbh,it would make me happier giving the money to others,let's face in the world we have today it's near on impossible to live comftably,and that is all i want,no amount of money could bring the happiness my kids give me,but just imagine never worrying as i'm sure most of us do,how my gonna pay the bills this month.
        On a lighter note wot about maybe setting up a syndicate?

Comment

I'd buy another Surf I'd buy a field or two and grow my own fuel, I'd stick two fingers up to Gordon Numb Nutz and his gang, and clear off to somewhere warm and quiet and live like a lord!!!! Oh, and I'd buy a new air freshener for the Surf!

Actually, I would probably put all things in order with my family, buy a decent house, car etc, etc but I would honestly say that a lot of genuinely needy people would find that I can be a generous chap

Oh, and I really would get a new air freshener for the Surf

Cheers, Nick
          "The force will be with you, always!"

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post

You know what else I'd do, cos it would cost buttons in the great scheme of things. Whenever someone comes on here with truck woes, I'd just send them a £3500 3rd gen to shut them up

And send them on styling courses
            ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Being bright & brezzy, free & easy i'd bung a monkey to the forum and be glad to do it
              Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
                Being bright & brezzy, free & easy i'd bung a monkey to the forum and be glad to do it
                is that with or without bananna's

Comment

Originally posted by yoshie View Post
                  What B ollocks mate. Anyone who wins 1mill on fri night never mind 100mill will be instantly happier. No debt, No mortgage, No worry about kids future, No worry about parents/extended family future. The ability to send that wee kiddie in the paper to America for the surgery, cancer treatment ect without a second thought.

A huge workshop, cars, trucks, planes.

Aye maybe your right, but just incase you're wrong I will take it all off you're hands should you be unlucky enough to win.

Well said!
                  Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

I have 22 lines - I cant lose!

It would change me, damn right! I wouldn't worry about spending a bit to fix the truck!

Nice new house, 1/2 million, no more, dont really need anything huge but a bit of space outside would be nice. Dont feel the need to spend loads on cars either, though I might have a couple of classic sportscars for sunny days. I'd learn to fly, maybe keep a small helicopter and light plane - maybe in a syndicate because I wouldn't need it every day. Thats about it really.

So, yes, £10 million would be more than enough. The rest though. I woul;dn't give it away willy-nilly because everyone is trying to make a fast buck out of you. I'd maybe build a youth centre in Malvern, with whatever stuff yoofs wanna do in there. Buy some kit for the local hospitals, and the local hospices - make their lives more omfortable and fun. Set up a few trusts which I remain in control of.

Basically, 90 million could seriously improve the lives of people in my locality if I kept control of where it was going. I might spend some time and money driving aid trucks / building in poorer areas of the wider world. I'm a hands on person. If I gave up work, there's no way I'd be bored!

you could emigrate to america as long as you invest 1 million (if you have no other way of getting a visa apart from marrying someone )
                    setup a hedge fund of some sort. employ 10 people, invest a mil.. retire on a farm with a large barn garage and a few fields
                    Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

i would not give a brass cent to anyone.....really
                      Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
                        i would not give a brass cent to anyone.....really
                        I'd buy you a really nice coach, all of your own - with stuff in it, like a giant tv, a teasmade, some doilies on the headrests and a microphone......
                        Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Well said!
                          maybe we both right, but money doesnt bring/buy happiness it maybe nice to have but thats it. we could spend a million just trying to win. as for helping some kid in a paper then maybe so, maybe it would help maybe not i just know my opinion on what i would do n if what i beleive/say is b ollocks then whats the point of anyone having a opinion besides you dont need to be a millionaire to help someone or do you?

Comment

Originally posted by MudSurfer View Post
                            I'd buy you a really nice coach, all of your own - with stuff in it, like a giant tv, a teasmade, some doilies on the headrests and a microphone......
                            don't forget the blow up doll or sheep if he gets bored.....
                            https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by dieselboy View Post
                              (if you have no other way of getting a visa apart from marrying someone )
                              I've still got a US Visa til 2010, and an Oz one til 2012
                              Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

buy a thai bird "ting tong "
                                Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Working...
                                X