Euromillions!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Euromillions!

100 million jackpot tomorrow, how much would you keep and how much would you give away/donate etc?

10 million would be more than enough for anyone I reckon, even if you bought everything you ever wanted.

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
    100 million jackpot tomorrow, how much would you keep and how much would you give away/donate etc?

10 million would be more than enough for anyone I reckon, even if you bought everything you ever wanted.
    Put it this way
    i would'nt be one of these sad tw@ts that say they would still get up & go to there dead end jobs.
    ya know the ones that say "it wont change me"
    If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

I'd buy Malta.
      Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Originally posted by si tate View Post
        Put it this way
        i would'nt be one of these sad tw@ts that say they would still get up & go to there dead end jobs.
        i would... i like work!... just wouldn't NEED the money.... maybe just do a few days a week.

i can't buy a ticket till 8am!
        nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man View Post
          i would... i like work!... just wouldn't NEED the money.... maybe just do a few days a week.

i can't buy a ticket till 8am!
          come on £100 mil, how would you find time for work.
          think of all the things you could be doing.

Comment

I have 22 lines - I cant lose!

It would change me, damn right! I wouldn't worry about spending a bit to fix the truck!

Nice new house, 1/2 million, no more, dont really need anything huge but a bit of space outside would be nice. Dont feel the need to spend loads on cars either, though I might have a couple of classic sportscars for sunny days. I'd learn to fly, maybe keep a small helicopter and light plane - maybe in a syndicate because I wouldn't need it every day. Thats about it really.

So, yes, £10 million would be more than enough. The rest though. I woul;dn't give it away willy-nilly because everyone is trying to make a fast buck out of you. I'd maybe build a youth centre in Malvern, with whatever stuff yoofs wanna do in there. Buy some kit for the local hospitals, and the local hospices - make their lives more omfortable and fun. Set up a few trusts which I remain in control of.

Basically, 90 million could seriously improve the lives of people in my locality if I kept control of where it was going. I might spend some time and money driving aid trucks / building in poorer areas of the wider world. I'm a hands on person. If I gave up work, there's no way I'd be bored!
            Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Put it this way
              Wouldn't change me....

Im already worth 100 million!!

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
                I have 22 lines - I cant lose!

It would change me, damn right! I wouldn't worry about spending a bit to fix the truck!

Nice new house, 1/2 million, no more, dont really need anything huge but a bit of space outside would be nice. Dont feel the need to spend loads on cars either, though I might have a couple of classic sportscars for sunny days. I'd learn to fly, maybe keep a small helicopter and light plane - maybe in a syndicate because I wouldn't need it every day. Thats about it really.

So, yes, £10 million would be more than enough. The rest though. I woul;dn't give it away willy-nilly because everyone is trying to make a fast buck out of you. I'd maybe build a youth centre in Malvern, with whatever stuff yoofs wanna do in there. Buy some kit for the local hospitals, and the local hospices - make their lives more omfortable and fun. Set up a few trusts which I remain in control of.

Basically, 90 million could seriously improve the lives of people in my locality if I kept control of where it was going. I might spend some time and money driving aid trucks / building in poorer areas of the wider world. I'm a hands on person. If I gave up work, there's no way I'd be bored!
                thats more like it.
                your not been greedy & your thinking of others less fortunate.
                "TOP MAN"

Comment

thats more like it.
                  your not been greedy & your thinking of others less fortunate.
                  "TOP MAN"
                  He would still charge for stickers though!

Comment

I wouldn't stop working, I'd need to do something (buying Malta was a joke BTW)

Very first thing I'd do is fluck off on a proper 1 or 2 year holiday to get over the shock!

I'd have a good wee boat, maybe £1m; A villa in Malta, another £1m; a nice wee pile in Islay, say £1.5m. Sort Giggles and my families out, say £10m; fix all the community charities in Islay, another £5-10m; get a proper off road centre in Islay (I even know the farm to buy!) £0.5m. £10m in the bank to sustain my lifestyle. The rest I'd keep under the bed!
                    Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

maybe i'd give up work... but i'd still go and hang around the office!...

drink the coffee... pretty much like a days work anyway!
                      nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
                        He would still charge for stickers though!
                        You have me wrong there. They'd be for free!

But as I'm not a millionaire, you can continue to pay my low low prices!

You know what else I'd do, cos it would cost buttons in the great scheme of things. Whenever someone comes on here with truck woes, I'd just send them a £3500 3rd gen to shut them up
                        Last edited by Apache; 26 September 2008, 00:28.
                        Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

You have me wrong there. They'd be for free!

But as I'm not a millionaire, you can continue to pay my low low prices!

You know what else I'd do, cos it would cost buttons in the great scheme of things. Whenever someone comes on here with truck woes, I'd just send them a £3500 3rd gen to shut them up
                          hehehe!! yeah I was thinking that, plus tax and insure them for a couple of years too.

Comment

Whenever someone comes on here with truck woes, I'd just send them a £3500 3rd gen to shut them up
                            The interior light has gone in the back of my truck.....Dduck:
                            it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

id pay off all my bills n give my kids the rest so they wouldnt have to go through what i have in life. lets face it cant miss what youve never had. ok it might be nice but im sure it wouldnt make us any happier

Comment

Working...
                              X