Milner Offroad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Milner Offroad

So, this week I've have an (original Toyota) engine mount off them, and a pair of UJs for the prop.

Each came a day after ordering, well packaged and very reasonably priced.

I've also had wheel bearings a few weeks ago, and use them for filter kits. All have been excellent quality, some have actually been Toyota original parts at a fraction of what the stealership wanted.

Well done chaps!

Just thought I'd redress the balance as Milners seem to come in for a bit of a bashing here from time to time.
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

I've always had great service off them too.

The only time they p1ssed me off - their body lift kit doesn't have the correct length bolts, so you have to reuse a couple of the old ones.

They also have a very good selection of Landcruiser bits, which is of more interest to me these days, obviously.....................

Another member of the 'A' team

Comment

LA Supertrucks could learn a thing or two off them then, 4 weeks and still no +4" shocks...

Comment

Ive been waiting 9-10 days for +4's from procomp.. To be fair tho they did say 7-14days for delivery..always nearer the 14 tho

Comment

If they were as shoddy as Explorer then they should worry. I have had great service from Milner and I'm happy to recommend them.
          Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

they still haven't given me my refund... been waiting 3 years!!

maybe i should give up!
            nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Always had good service from them too

Cheers, Nick
              "The force will be with you, always!"

Comment

Originally posted by Don Logan View Post
                LA Supertrucks could learn a thing or two off them then, 4 weeks and still no +4" shocks...
                Got a set on one side for you
                regards Nigel
                Monster trucks, BIG,Loud,Fast, What's not to like?

Comment

Milners are good for some parts, shocking for others - and their lift kits don't have bumper brackets, which is a PITA.....

Fitting my rear Ranchos tomorrow hopefully!!!!!!
                  Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

I wouldn't bother with explorer. Took over 2months for my +2" es 9000 procromps to arrive from them. Useless to get hold of too, and they never sent me the whole order either. Absaloutley steer clear of them in my experience.
                    Member of the 115,000k club

Comment

I ordered replacement glass for my procomp spots, and 12 weeks later, still no sign, then, Chillitt sorted it, and the lenses arrived to him in a jiffy bag!!!!
                      Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Originally posted by PC-Surf View Post
                        I wouldn't bother with explorer. Took over 2months for my +2" es 9000 procromps to arrive from them. Useless to get hold of too, and they never sent me the whole order either. Absaloutley steer clear of them in my experience.

I have used them once. I will never under any circumstance order from them again. Utterly useless!!!!
                        Brian

Comment

I made my order with explorer one morning.... the next morning the shocks arrived...

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach View Post
                            I made my order with explorer one morning.... the next morning the shocks arrived...
                            That was just to make sure you had no reason to ring them.

Comment

Originally posted by MattF View Post
                              That was just to make sure you had no reason to ring them.
                              Hey!!! I aint joker

Comment

Working...
                              X