Problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems

I have just tried to put an ad in the for sale section for my Surf and after submitting it I cannot get it to display it all I get is the Windows cannot display this page. I cannot even post on the forum. Any suggestion please.
    I payed the £6.50 charge through Pay pal earlier.

Thats funny it has let me post this though.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonT View Post
      I have just tried to put an ad in the for sale section for my Surf and after submitting it I cannot get it to display it all I get is the Windows cannot display this page. I cannot even post on the forum. Any suggestion please.
      I payed the £6.50 charge through Pay pal earlier.
      How long ago?

Maybe Koi hasn't sen it yet. Give it 'till the morning.
      Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

I will wait and see then. The father in law has been using the PC and now it seems to be playing up all the time so It could well be something this end.
        Thanks for your help.

Comment

the ads have to 'approved' after payment so be a bit patient.
          Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

dont put surf in the title.

It for some reason causes that!

Comment

You can put "surf" in the title once the ad is live by editing it, just don't put it in till it's live. $urf will be fine though
              My other cars a QUAD
              (sv1000spilot on surf forums)
              http://www.devonandcornwall4x4response.co.uk/index

Comment

I have e-mailed admin on the site to see if they got my advert so I am awaiting a reply at the moment. Paypal have e-mailed me this afternoon to confirm payment to the site. I will wait and see. Once they confirm if they got the ad or not I will Know if I need to re send it as I don't want them to end up with a load of adverts off me.

Cheers, Simon.

Comment

Thanks for the advice. I have changed the title and it has gone through. Heres hoping it sells.

Simon.

Comment

Working...
                  X