steering recall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• steering recall

just got my letter saying the dealer will call in an week or so to book me in , whooo.free stuff.

john
    i bust things ,, it a skill i have ,,( need help?)

I got mine today as well. I really need it now, I think my 33's are running out a wee bit, as you said free stuff, nice!
    Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Originally posted by KERRSURF View Post
      I got mine today as well. I really need it now, I think my 33's are running out a wee bit, as you said free stuff, nice!
      i did the tracking on mine at work with our laser tracker but the n/s adjusted ok but the o/s needed the some heat to free it off so i hope to get a few more bits chucked in as well.
      i am a lazy sod.
      john

Comment

Hope Toyota don't get fed up.

I got mine today, (recorded delivery) now waiting for Benfield Toyota to call and book me in. Hope the work will include a tracking, and cure the pulling to the left as well.
        If it aint broke, keep goin' till it is.

Comment

when i worked at a ford dealer ( 10 years ) i hatted doing recalls but i think how the job is now the dealer will be looking for all the work they can.

and yer mine pulls to the left , never got it tracked out .
          john

Comment

after fitting steering rod then all tracking should be adjusted and camber and castor angles checked. I'm expecting replacement track rod ends too.

and a decent courtesy car, my local dealer will be billing Toyota for it so they can charge what they like.
            Alan

Comment

still havent checked mine lol,wots the number again?

Comment

Originally posted by KERRSURF View Post
                after fitting steering rod then all tracking should be adjusted and camber and castor angles checked. I'm expecting replacement track rod ends too.

and a decent courtesy car
                So how come some of us got a ruddy Yaris
                Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

"I need a 4x4 with plenty boot space mate"

"Of course sir"
                  Alan

Comment

Did you lot have to apply for this or is it automatic through DVLA or GOV, how can you tell if its already been done, had truck for 18mths now but it could have been done previously I suppose. H

Comment

check it here

give toyota a call if your truck is listed.
                      Alan

Comment

Be carefull - they even went an washed an valeted mine, aint been that clean in a while.
                        How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

Originally posted by Hazzo View Post
                          Did you lot have to apply for this or is it automatic through DVLA or GOV, how can you tell if its already been done, had truck for 18mths now but it could have been done previously I suppose. H
                          You need to read here - http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/sh...ighlight=01737 - all will be revealed

Comment

Originally posted by Bibs View Post
                            Be carefull - they even went an washed an valeted mine, aint been that clean in a while.
                            Yeah they washed Hippo too

Trouble is, I now get mailshots from the blighters

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev View Post
                              washed
                              I felt mine could do with a clean, so I drove to my local Toyota, from Hatfield back to Letchworth, across all the BOATs in the area. The underneath was so muddy when I'd finished, they HAD to wash the car before working on it....

Comment

Working...
                              X