Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stranger returns

Ha ha ah - It's good to be back!!
    due to puppy and work commitments I've not been to visit you guys for quite a while - Maddie chews up my post every time i come in here to use the PC (either that or wees on the floor....)
    Thought I'd share my good news with you all (and believe me after the last couple of years this IS good news)

Direct Line just sent me my renewal notice for this year at a surprisingly low...........£393.27!! Happy bunny! I suppose being a aging Doris with 3 billion years NCB helps!!
    Nice to see you all again anyway - in the realms of the great unwashed again after a joyous 4 months in a job I loved so maybe I'll have the time to get to grips with my digicam now!

TTFN

Lou

Welcome back, soon to be doing the puppy thing myself.
    Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
    My choice
    Back off

Comment

Originally posted by Koi
      Welcome back, soon to be doing the puppy thing myself.
      Nice to see you back on the board again. Doris

Koi you could always ware those incontinent undies they make for people of your age.

Geoff.
      Rubblebags (Geoff).

Comment

Originally posted by rubblebags
        Nice to see you back on the board again. Doris

Koi you could always ware those incontinent undies they make for people of your age.

Geoff.

Thankyou
        Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
        My choice
        Back off

Comment

Hey Lou welcome back - know what you mean - been a stranger on here myself due to work etc.

our pup is now 6 months old - went to her 1st show on Saturday, she got a 1st place and qualified for Crufts - yippee

she's still a hell-hound though!!!!
          Dave

Comment

Welcome back Lou - we've missed you!!
            And congratulations Dave on the Cruft qualification...

I think we must be due some updated puppy pics????

Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

ok - you asked for it

1st one in her 'show' pose.

2nd one with her favourite fluffy toy - a sheep!

3rd one where she's not allowed - on the settee

4th one in her cammoflauge outfit - cant see her in the trees now!
              Dave

Comment

forgot to add she likes pizza crusts and nudging the plaster off the wall with her nose - why? I dunno probably cos she can!!!
                Dave

Comment

Welcome back Lou. now you got some spare time and are well practiced at puppy training, I got a couple of teenagers you can train PLEASE

sumo.
                  If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

Ha - mine's 18 and still not housetrained - you got no chance - anyone wanna have a new lodger - I will pay you £5 a week.
                    Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Draig
                      forgot to add she likes pizza crusts and nudging the plaster off the wall with her nose - why? I dunno probably cos she can!!!
                      One of my labs is addicted to putty!!! She dug it all out after I replaced a pane of glass in my french door, three times, even removing taped on plastic and nailed on wood to get at it!!! In the end I had to lock her in the house until it was painted!!

Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

lol - what is it about some animals ay?
                        Dave

Comment

Right - I think I absorbed most of that!!
                          Teenagers - easy!! compared to puppie's anyway - just give 'em a slap not PC I know but I've heard it works - sending kids to their rooms these days does not work. Or you could try public humiliation(tee hee#).And I am going to upload some Maddie pictures - we are going to HULA on Saturday with my friend Rachel and her dog Tilly so if anyone is in the area of Aspley Guise(Milton Keynes area) be nice to see you - admission is £3 for adults, dogs go free. there's a fun agility test and a dog show, not sure what else! Thought I'd go anyway cause it means Linz can go shooting with his mates without a mad pup chasing the cartridge boxes......and seeing as I no longer work Saturdays I thought what the heck!
                          Hula are a non government funded animal rescue place so support most welcome!
                          Right - of to check out the Maddie Pics! Draig - pup looks lovely!
                          TTFN

Lou

Comment

Originally posted by Purpledoris
                            Draig - pup looks lovely!
                            TTFN

Lou
                            ahh - but looks aint everything - she a real big pest - keeps hugging everyone. she hates getting in the Surf - only the getting in mind, once she's in she's ok. I'm sure she sulks on purpose just so people look at her and go "AW look at that nasty man forcing her into his car" - the little pig she is!!!
                            Dave

Comment

Maddie

Maddie loves the car - just as long as we put the crate right behind us!! she whines and barks if she's at the back!! We are taking her to Ireland next month - vet has supplied sedatives already for the two hours that she will be on her own in the car...........(best not to ask but any tips on separation anxiety gratefully received!!)

Anyhow - hope I manage to attach this piccy - hopefully get some more when she wins the cutest pup class on Saturday!!
                              just tried and can't get the image small enough - is 86.8KB - how do I reduce this to the permitted 19.5KB?

Comment

Working...
                              X