X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another cr@p day

Gerblet is back in hospital , back pain and loss of leg sensation again

Will keep updated as I know more.

Also Crank pulley harmonic balancer thingy has decided today would be a good day to break apart
    My other cars a QUAD
    (sv1000spilot on surf forums)
    http://www.devonandcornwall4x4response.co.uk/index

Sorry to hear that mate. Have they checked her out for sciatica at any time? some off what you have been descibing sounds an awful lot like what happens to me when i get a bad bout of it.

Comment

hey mate sorry to hear she is still/ again not very well..

I hope that she gets a little better soon..
      all the best wishes from us...
      One day at the time I guess..

Comment

sciatica just means leg pain, so if you go to your GP and say i have a pain down the back of my leg he will say you have sciatica, he has just told you what you told him in the first place..... however a compression of the sciatic nerve can be very pain full just giving anti inflams and pain killers wont fix the problem. If an MRI scan has shown nothing significant then it suggests an impingment or subluxation at L5/S1. Unfortunatly the NHS are not good when it comes to sorting this out, you need to see an Osteopath, find a local one let me know who it is and i will have a look in the register to see if they are known to any of my collegues.
        SWIFT AND BOLD

Comment

its a neave discrder
          mostly hard worker get them
          http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sciatica
          am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

sorry to hear that kev. hope shes feeling a bit better soon. is the harmonic balancer the thing behind the fan that looks like three pullys together? if it is i think i have one in my hall?!?!
            it never rain it pours! glad I got the 4X4

Comment

Working...
            X