Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bibs View Post
    Love it when stuff like that happens.

While your on (sorry t ogo off thread) - how the hell do I stop a broody hen, well being, broody? She has been like this for weeks now.
    Just take the eggs away from her all the time and take her out off the nest box she is in and if pos put her in a metal cage so there is air under her so she cant settle or get comfy. Wont be long then before she,s fed up. If that doesn't work then pm linda on here she is up on chooks more than me.

Comment

Originally posted by MattF View Post
      Congrats on the new job.
      Thankyou very much mattF.

Comment

Originally posted by Bibs View Post
        how the hell do I stop a broody hen, well being, broody? She has been like this for weeks now.
        Heard of 'Sunday lunch'?
        Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Mitsy View Post
          I new you would understand hun.
          Must be a 'girl thing', like wanting to watch Big Brother and play Bingo...
          Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Mitsy View Post
            Just take the eggs away from her all the time and take her out off the nest box she is in and if pos put her in a metal cage so there is air under her so she cant settle or get comfy. Wont be long then before she,s fed up. If that doesn't work then pm linda on here she is up on chooks more than me.
            Take them off her every day - move her out of the next box. Will seperate her in the daytime an put her on her own for a few days. See if that cures her. Cheers Mitsy.
            How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
              Heard of 'Sunday lunch'?

Originally posted by Apache View Post
              Must be a 'girl thing', like wanting to watch Big Brother and play Bingo...
              Ooo I hate Big Brother and haven't played Bingo in years.....thank you very much Andrew.
              How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

Working...
              X