Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Understanding Wife

Well what can I say

After letting me out on my own to go to the Rtts in Cornwall earlier this month, and agreeing to come to Wales on the River deep Mountain high trip in a couple of weeks she felt that Growler was missing something.

She has just had a small settlement payout from her employer for an unpaid payrise she was due and went out and spent some off it on the Surf

After seeing the pics of what we got up to in Cornwall and some from last years Wales trip she has only gone out and bought me a Safari Snorkel as added insurance for the truck.

Think it had something to do with the fact i drowned a Peugeot 406 estate a while back and she doesn't want me killing the Surf

that is ace..

congrats
    One day at the time I guess..

Comment

got any money left has she Andy cause i need a snorkle after what i did at the rtts....lol
      your air box is in the post in the next couple of days Andy.Sorry i've taken so long mate
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

ya lucky dude having a wife that cares that much dude
        am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

Ma misses never buys anything for me surf, Ya lucky beggar

Comment

mine said you would get me a k+n air filter for christmas, last year! still waiting. not to mention this years birthday
            it never rain it pours! glad I got the 4X4

Comment

Originally posted by Growler View Post
              Well what can I say

After letting me out on my own to go to the Rtts in Cornwall earlier this month, and agreeing to come to Wales on the River deep Mountain high trip in a couple of weeks she felt that Growler was missing something.

She has just had a small settlement payout from her employer for an unpaid payrise she was due and went out and spent some off it on the Surf

After seeing the pics of what we got up to in Cornwall and some from last years Wales trip she has only gone out and bought me a Safari Snorkel as added insurance for the truck.

Think it had something to do with the fact i drowned a Peugeot 406 estate a while back and she doesn't want me killing the Surf
              nice move showing her those pics andy
              Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
                got any money left has she Andy cause i need a snorkle after what i did at the rtts....lol
                your air box is in the post in the next couple of days Andy.Sorry i've taken so long mate
                No worries Rich, but would have been nice to fit at same time as snorkel, just means i have to do that bit twice Let me know the outstanding amount and i'll get it off to you.

Comment

its all packed and ready to post tomorrow so it should be with you by Weds at the latest
                  https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Working...
                  X