Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @popeye

so come on,did you have fun?did u overheat?lol

Ta, try again, it's a lovely place, fell in love with polperro, would'nt mind moveing there, loads of real ale, pasties and some of the best fish & chips i've ever tasted, bl00dy sat nav sent us down 17 miles of single lane track on the way there tho, i actually got the truck muddy, looked like i'd been at the srtts, tuuck was great tho, no overheating and i was kicking down plenty of times as it's a bit sluggish on the hills which there loads, only prob was my interior light stayed on and i got a wisp of smoke from the bank of leds toggle switch (earth change over one) so i'm guessing it's fused contacts, had to remove the festoon bulbs from the doors, and turn off all the leds, definatly much better with the 3" exhause tho, breathing better and more pull, all in all tho had a great time and only sorry we had to come home early (no money),
    sadly i did'nt meet up with stormforce as he was working when we set off back but i did go up to cossington in somerset to see an old mate and catch up,
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

good good,atleast u enjoyed it,glad truck made it too

Comment

glad you enjoyed your break Ian and a pity we could't meet up tho,perhaps next time i'm up that way i'll call in on you
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
          glad you enjoyed your break Ian and a pity we could't meet up tho,perhaps next time i'm up that way i'll call in on you
          he does a mean bacon sarnie on his george foreman !

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
            Yep! that would be good Rich, welcome anytime as are any members passing by theres some beautiful countryside there, the bodmin steam railway was good if a bit short on the journey, also enjoyed the boat trip around the coast nr polperro,
            Took this in Looe, some poor buggers car got squashed when that wall fell down
            Last edited by POPEYE; 20 September 2008, 09:28.
            Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Working...
            X