online parts catalogue - is there one

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• online parts catalogue - is there one

is there an online parts catalogue for our surfs, like bmws have the realoem website for looking up parts for their cars is there something simlilar for toyota surfs ?
    2nd Gen 3.0td, running on waste veg oil

Try Roughtrax web site they will have all you need, plus stuff you dont need

Comment

its so i can look up what parts are missing from my centre dash console and its always handy for looking up parts

Comment

Yes you can download the EPC which is about 3.5Gig or you can look here.

http://www.toyodiy.com/parts/

Nev

Comment

Originally posted by NiftyNev View Post
          Yes you can download the EPC which is about 3.5Gig or you can look here.

http://www.toyodiy.com/parts/

Nev

where can i download the epc 3.5g is not a problem

anyhow that link is ideal im away to do some browsing thanks nifty nev

Comment

Originally posted by Surf_MoFo View Post
            where can i download the epc 3.5g is not a problem
            http://thepiratebay.org/
            http://forums.bauchan.org/portal/downloads.php

Comment

thats just splendid ol chap, tis wonderful that all those files are there for downloading.

i use newsgroups for my downloads so not familier with torrents, but i take it that it is rather easy too?

Comment

If you haven't already got a torrent app installed, just download and install this:

http://utorrent.com/

then download/open the .torrent file and that programme should take over from there.

Comment

Originally posted by MattF View Post
                  If you haven't already got a torrent app installed, just download and install this:

http://utorrent.com/

then download/open the .torrent file and that programme should take over from there.

yes it is that easy

its very similar to downloading from newsgroups

anyway there is many versions of the 2007 epc what ones do i need

Comment

Originally posted by Surf_MoFo View Post
                    anyway there is many versions of the 2007 epc what ones do i need
                    There's only one version. If you get it from piratebay, that 3> gig download has all of the discs in it. Those ones on the bauchan site are the same thing split up into it's respective parts. The general and Jap frame and engine discs should be enough for just the Surf, I believe.

Comment

Matt
                      Isn't the Piratebay version an older one and the one on your site the 2007 version. I'm still using the Piratebay one because I haven't workout the new version, nor has anyone else that I know of.

Nev

Comment

Matt
                        Isn't the Piratebay version an older one and the one on your site the 2007 version. I'm still using the Piratebay one because I haven't workout the new version, nor has anyone else that I know of.

Nev
                        Piratebay have both the 2004 and 2007 version up there, I believe. I think that's where I got the latest version from, (though knowing my memory, I could be completey wrong). Some chaps over on IH8mud have got the 2007 version up and running. I believe there's a thread on there in the diesel tech section with a basic run through on setting it up.

I'll have a diddle with it at this end, and see if I can figure it out. I haven't tried it personally, yet.

Edit: Would I be as well putting the 2004 version back up for download for the time being, if the 2007 version seems to be a bit quirky for installing, just until we can get some instructions or such sorted out for it?
                        Last edited by MattF; 15 September 2008, 11:39.

Comment

Maybe I got that wrong and your version is also 2005 but there is also a 2007 Version.

Nev

Comment

Thanks for the tip on IH8mud and the 2007 EPC. Must have a look and see if I can get it working.

Nev

Comment

Maybe I got that wrong and your version is also 2005 but there is also a 2007 Version.
                              Knowing my memory, it's probably me who's got it mixed up. If I recall correctly, (all of the files are still up there for the older versions, but just not listed on the site), there's the DVD version, which I believe was the oldest version, then the eighteen cd version, and then this latest one which is a 19 or 20 disc version. Those first two might be vice-versa in age.

Comment

Working...
                              X