No announcement yet.

Help!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, would it be ok to just take it to Nationwide?
    "Good at cracking bones"

Comment

Originally posted by EvH View Post
      So, would it be ok to just take it to Nationwide?

are they a garage ??

ou need a proper garage not a tyre place masquerading as one.get hold of the yellow pages and look for a garage local to you and give them a ring
      Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
        are they a garage ??

ou need a proper garage not a tyre place masquerading as one.get hold of the yellow pages and look for a garage local to you and give them a ring
        As far as I know they are a proper garage... they do everything. That is where I had my alternator replaced
        "Good at cracking bones"

Comment

Originally posted by EvH View Post
          As far as I know they are a proper garage... they do everything. That is where I had my alternator replaced
          in that case, take it to them este.tthere is a possibility it may be something else, but it sounds like it may be the prop uj(s)

see what they say, it may take the noise away by greasing it, but it may be more serious than that
          Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
            in that case, take it to them este.tthere is a possibility it may be something else, but it sounds like it may be the prop uj(s)

see what they say, it may take the noise away by greasing it, but it may be more serious than that
            I have been having nightmares about this...... Hold thumbs that it is only that!!!
            Will phone them tomorrow and get her booked in. Will keep you guys updated

Thx for all the help!
            "Good at cracking bones"

Comment

good luck este..
              Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Good luck!

Alan
                www.amcbs.webeden.co.uk www.xjrestorations.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                X