Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New User

Hi All,

I've just purchased a 1996 ssrx 3.0td. Bought it to tow my track car back and forth to events and to use as a general work horse. Got to be said I'm well impressed with it's capabilities already.
    I live in Swansea and was wondering if there are any local users that meet up on a regular basis.

All the best folks, Jason

bump for the welcome wagon

john
    i bust things ,, it a skill i have ,,( need help?)

Comment

Hi jason and welcome to the forum , can we have some pics of you truck please mate. Have fun mitsy.

Comment

Welcome to the asylum Jason !

Now stuff the Surf - what's the track car ?????

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

yeh were bored with surfs, get the pics of the track car up!

welcome mate.
          Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

welcome mate

and yes this thread is useless without pic's.........

One day at the time I guess..

Comment

Thanks for the warm welcomeNo pics of the surf as yet, but you all know what they look like anyways, so hear are a few of the Nissan 200sx RPS13 at recent track days this year:

Castle Coombe:

Prescott Hill:

Llandow:

Cheers jason

Comment

Wow nice i bet thats great fun.

Comment

Tis too, she is very fast if I do say so myself and grips like sh@t on a stick, unless I don't want her too lol. If you fancy a passenger ride, I'll let you know when I'm coming to a track day in your area.

Comment

g'day guvnor...nice motor

do you do any form of hill climbing in it ??
                    Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
                      g'day guvnor...nice motor

do you do any form of hill climbing in it ??
                      Yea, did Prescott Hill this year, some pics above from there. To be honest the suspension on my car is a bit to hard for that event as she is set up for drifting. But will be going again next year with the sxoc for our weekender, beer and track action for the win

Comment

its just the ticket that motor.

i read an article about drifting in a mag a few weeks ago, and the car used was the same as yours. the set up was amazing, and the HUGE turbo and intercooler for low down torque was incredible.

nice choice of towing motor btw
                        Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Just noticed you live in Eastbourne, were you at the extreme festival this year at all?

Comment

Good stuff !

Got a mate that used to run his Z4 at Castle Combe but he's relegated it to runabout duties now - he bought himself a Lotus 211 for the track ......

He's also about to replace his tow car - tha Passat's going and an M5 estate is the projected replacement (How sick can one person make you ?????)

Brothers lads run a Rover Coupe turbo on the track (They've got one each for normal use too)

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

Originally posted by Predictable Bob View Post

Good stuff !

Got a mate that used to run his Z4 at Castle Combe but he's relegated it to runabout duties now - he bought himself a Lotus 211 for the track ......

He's also about to replace his tow car - tha Passat's going and an M5 estate is the projected replacement (How sick can one person make you ?????)

Brothers lads run a Rover Coupe turbo on the track (They've got one each for normal use too)

Sweet!!! Those 211's are awesome and an m5 tow car, very

My mate has just scrapped his vvt Rover Coupe, twas a sad day

Comment

Working...
                              X