thank you stormy for srtts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thank you stormy for srtts

thanks richard for all the hard work organising this years srtts although there wasnt as many as last year it was still a brill time m8 well done

Second that, I think the weather scared a lot of people off but we made the best of it and all in all Bl@@dy good weekend. Cheers
    www.cnpbetterhomes.co.uk

Comment

Chris ya forgot to tell em all about the weather !!!
      So I may aswell, ya all missed a cracking good weekend n the weather was .........well errr Boootiful n sunny from friday afternoon ....
      The Sun always shines on the richeous !!!!!!
      Stormy another crackin do mate !!
      Well done mate n thanks ... got home 10.15pm
      Jess n Zenda

ps
      Thanks Andy (Growler) for the mini convoy upto Exeter hope ya got home safe n sound, see ya again soon.
      Hope the rest of ya all got hope safe n sound....

There's always a Payback .... Ya just never ever see it Comin !!!!
      Buncefield Burner

Comment

there was more than last year will, there was 12 last year and 16 this year

Comment

Originally posted by sledge View Post
          there was more than last year will, there was 12 last year and 16 this year
          just seemed more as tents etc was on both sides last year lol

Comment

Originally posted by Diezel Weazel View Post
            Thanks Andy (Growler) for the mini convoy upto Exeter hope ya got home safe n sound, see ya again soon.
            Got home around 9'ish mate, all in one piece. Enjoyed the company on the start of the homeward leg and seemed to make those first few miles pass quicker. Hope to catch up with you on one off the next runs out. )

Comment

Thanks for a great weekend Rich. Both Mike and myself had a great time and were real glad we had made the effort to come down and join in the fun despite the "inclement" weather leading up to it. The sunshine from friday onwards was a bonus, Mike's had to resort to after sun cream on his neck

I'll get the pics and video's off Mike and get them posted tomorrow sometime.

Comment

Had a good run home ......bumped into neil anna steve and trina at exeter ........

and was home by 1400

thanks stormy for a great event and next years should be even better
                ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Thanks all.I have been asked if i can organise a laning weekend aswell next year so i'll have to see what i can sort out between now and easter and let you all know.
                  Glad you all had a good time and not many trees were hurt on saturday
                  https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Working...
                  X