glad i found this site.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• glad i found this site.

this is my first post, so i thought id just say im glad i found this forum.- been having trouble with the tailgate window on my surf, but after spending 2 hours searching this site for possible solutions i was able to remove the motor, strip it down and repair. - now my window works great

so just like to say THANK YOU ALL for such a helpfull forum, after all its you the users who make it so insightfull.

Glad you got the help you needed and welcome to the madhoose!
    Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

yw thats what this site is here for, and welcome

Comment

welcome to the mudhouse mate
        One day at the time I guess..

Comment

Well done and welcome to the forum.

Comment

greetings dude.....
            Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Hi n Welcome bud, if ya can't find what ya looking for ....pose the Question n somebody will point ya in the right Direction ...

There's always a Payback .... Ya just never ever see it Comin !!!!
              Buncefield Burner

Comment

Originally posted by Diezel Weazel View Post
                Hi n Welcome bud, if ya can't find what ya looking for ....pose the Question n somebody will point ya in the right Direction ...

hey jess my question is................when is it gonna stop raining !!
                Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Well Gra ya missed out on the Sunshine at the weekend !!!! only water was in the puddles apart from Monsoon conditions on the way down to Cornwall... n in 10 day's time I'm of to to see it again in Sunny Spain .........

Buncefield Burner

Comment

Well Gra ya missed out on the Sunshine at the weekend !!!! only water was in the puddles apart from Monsoon conditions on the way down to Cornwall... n in 10 day's time I'm of to to see it again in Sunny Spain .........

sun sea sand se.......norita's

have great time jess
                    Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

It rained from about Exeter all the way back home last night. Only just stopped earlier this afternoon.

Hope to see you on the forum again Vito.
                      Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
                        sun sea sand se.......norita's

have great time jess
                        Certainly will mate, 7 days is enough on a 120 acre ranch... lazing about in the Sun, we can see the sea n great (off roading terrain) beach n cool beers n Sangria ..
                        Can't wait

Buncefield Burner

Comment

Originally posted by vito View Post
                          this is my first post, so i thought id just say im glad i found this forum.- been having trouble with the tailgate window on my surf, but after spending 2 hours searching this site for possible solutions i was able to remove the motor, strip it down and repair. - now my window works great

so just like to say THANK YOU ALL for such a helpfull forum, after all its you the users who make it so insightfull.
                          congratulations ....you found the search button......... there you go it does work and welcome!
                          we are not all mad on here

but most are
                          Did I mention I have a BLUE one
                          Tony

Comment

WHAT! we know how to fix rear window motors DHO!

welcome .
                            john
                            i bust things ,, it a skill i have ,,( need help?)

Comment

cheers for the warm welcome

Comment

Working...
                              X