Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello to you all.

Hello to you all.

This is my first post so hopefully after this post I can get access to the parts ads ??
    We have a k reg 2.4td surf. A few small little niggles but other than that, its in real good condition for its age.

Sid...
    If You Love It, YOU GOTTA Pay!!

Hello and welcome Sid, get your truck details in your info bit under your user name, it makes life easier for someone to answer any questions you might have.

enjoy the forum, it's the best one around.
    Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

welcome mate
      One day at the time I guess..

Comment

Welcome dude have fun on the forum. Pics would be nice so we can see the colour.

Comment

Hi from one noob to another

Comment

nice to see you got one of those 2.4's mate. obviously the far superior model,

and welcome
            Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Many Thanks

HI to you lot,
              Many thanks for the welcome,most surprised by it all [tears all over wifes keyboard] real glad to be a part of it, now to the nitty gritty I WANT, I NEED, I MUST HAVE, [lol].
              Sid.
              If You Love It, YOU GOTTA Pay!!

Comment

Originally posted by sid.marg View Post
                HI to you lot,
                Many thanks for the welcome,most surprised by it all [tears all over wifes keyboard] real glad to be a part of it, now to the nitty gritty I WANT, I NEED, I MUST HAVE, [lol].
                Sid.
                Your wallet will be crying next, after reading through this forum of all the things you can buy for your truck lol
                Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

Originally posted by sid.marg View Post
                  HI to you lot,
                  Sid.
                  there, there, there have a kleenex......and get the credit card ready for some serious abuse
                  Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Working...
                  X