No announcement yet.

grrrrr

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Think I read somewhere that only 2% of the rights of way in the UK are legally driveable. Haven't the ramblers got enough already???
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by kiowa View Post
      Funny how they never show the pictures of the 4x4 clubs that go out and maintain the lanes for free so everone can use them .I do around 5000 miles a year off roading and all the other time is spent cutting back trees and filling in holes rambelrs dont seem to understand that with out regular use by 4x4's and bikes the lanes would get over grown and not usable by people on foot, horses etc etc.The other thing that gets my goat is the fact that there are thousands of foot paths and rights of way just for walking on so when they use a road and it is a road all be it not tarmac moan about us being there im sure they wouldent do it on the m25 and there is no diffrence.You can understand why the uk is in such a mess when spunk gobelling butt monkeys like this get everything they want
      another very good point
      One day at the time I guess..

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
        Think I read somewhere that only 2% of the rights of way in the UK are legally driveable. Haven't the ramblers got enough already???

really????

that is really bad, worse than I thought...
        One day at the time I guess..

Comment

Working...
        X