Satnav Green lanes file?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Satnav Green lanes file?

well then I am working on a satnav file for the greenlanes around here..
    over the next few months I will document the waypoints, give them a name and then put them together in a file that u can just download to your satnav..

Now I don't want the lanes to be over crowded so I am going to send the list to GLASS and CRAG first to hav a look at..

If they approve then I will put it on the forum...

Anyone think this is a good Idea or am I wasting my time and shud I just put them in my own satnav?

let me know what u all think..
    One day at the time I guess..

Originally posted by TobyJug View Post
    well then I am working on a satnav file for the greenlanes around here..
    over the next few months I will document the waypoints, give them a name and then put them together in a file that u can just download to your satnav..

Now I don't want the lanes to be over crowded so I am going to send the list to GLASS and CRAG first to hav a look at..

If they approve then I will put it on the forum...

Anyone think this is a good Idea or am I wasting my time and shud I just put them in my own satnav?

let me know what u all think..

It's called Wayfinder, and is an existing database.....so use that and put the data into your satnav when you want to go out....

have a chat with Paul Humphreys at CRAG and use their version of the Wayfinder...
    Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Originally posted by MudSurfer View Post
      It's called Wayfinder, and is an existing database.....so use that and put the data into your satnav when you want to go out....

have a chat with Paul Humphreys at CRAG and use their version of the Wayfinder...
      Hey yeah I do use wayfinder but found the lanes easier on Google earth in combo with wayfinder..

I spoke to Hoodoo he does something for CRAG I think..
      Going to take ur advice tho and get memory map..
      sounds like the best option..
      Will just put the lanes in my own satnav hehe
      One day at the time I guess..

Comment

Working...
      X