Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• its mine ALLLLLLL mine

ITSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS HERE

taken what seemed to be forever, and today has without doubt been the most stressfull for a long while (long story), but ive finally got my surf parked in me drive, waiting to be washed and waxed tomorrow for a photo shoot (pics on tomoz promise), weve been out in the good old british weather this afternoon/evening, to check her out and wifes still a bit scared of the beast but i love her, more reason for me to explain the complicated auto box by driving her, anyway sorry for rambling on but in as giddy as lord giddy of giddyshire whos just been voted Mr giddy of the year.
    if a politition is talking its lying

Originally posted by firefly

taken what seemed to be forever, and today has without doubt been the most stressfull for a long while (long story), but ive finally got my surf parked in me drive, waiting to be washed and waxed tomorrow for a photo shoot (pics on tomoz promise), weve been out in the good old british weather this afternoon/evening, to check her out and wifes still a bit scared of the beast but i love her, more reason for me to explain the complicated auto box by driving her, anyway sorry for rambling on but in as giddy as lord giddy of giddyshire whos just been voted Mr giddy of the year.
    Nice one. get the mrs to wash it & tell her shes not getting any closer to the driving seat than that. Because its your toy not hers
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
    (")_(")

Comment

Cool - I'm really pleased you got it at last! Can't wait to see the pics!
      Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

I forgot to add, i would like to thank everyone who helped me with questions and for being so friendly, my cheques off to koi to subscribe and i will be passing the site message on to anyone i see with a surf and more (getting the sites address on my rear tyre cover) once again cheers!!!!!!!!!!!!
        DAVE...

Comment

Ahhhhhhhh! Bless.
          mudnstuff.me.uk

Comment

well not the best pics in the world but its a start....
            WHAT WOULD YOU RECOMMEND TO BE DONE NOW ITS BEEN SERVICED DRIVES LIKE A DREAM, IM THINKING COOLANT WILL THE 3.0L NEED A NEW THERMASTAT ETC??????
            Attached Files
            Last edited by firefly; 17 April 2004, 17:01.

Comment

WHAT WOULD YOU RECOMMEND TO BE DONE NOW ITS BEEN SERVICED DRIVES LIKE A DREAM, IM THINKING COOLANT WILL THE 3.0L NEED A NEW THERMASTAT ETC??????
              Just the usual stuff, depends what they did in the service.
              coolent flush, thermostat, rad cap, fuel filter, air filter, check levels on auto box and power stering, check to see if the timing belt has been done (should be done every 100,000kms ) if not clear if it has been done then do it just for your own peace of mind.
              all of these things are quite inexpensive.
              parts can be obtained from toyota dealers or places like milners.

other than that just great big dods of fun, mud, water, and lots of silly grinning.
              mudnstuff.me.uk

Comment

Lovely truck!!!

Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Thats easy get it DIRTY
                  (\__/)
                  (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
                  (")_(")

Comment

Cheers Greebo
                    Checked all belts deffo new. checked oil deffo done and gear oil so are filters water looks ok, will get new cap and thermostat, fitted....
                    just had her out on motorway using cruise control wowzers never ever buying a car without that now brill... thanks for the compliment Linda but it does look even better now its had yesterdays gunge cleaned off and waxed...
                    Dave

Comment

Nice one !!! Looks in great condition. Just had mine WAX-OILED today something worth considering as I don't think any are fully treated in Japan. Make you an offer for that REG NO. !!!!!!

Andy.
                      Attached Files
                      I'd Rather Have A 4" Lift Than A 4" Extension !!!

Comment

Driver if only LOL
                        yeah had it undersealed before i bought it and an extra cooler fitted for when ive got me van on the back of her....

Comment

Working...
                        X