It's gone - I've sold up!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's gone - I've sold up!

Well, after entering the world of Surf ownership in 2006, having had some great fun, met some great people and Biohazzard, Surfenvatchfinklestein and Apache, and that Eastbourne bender Gwayham! I've sold it!

It was largely down to the stern looks from people and the slight telling off at work as I constantly left bits of Wales in the car park, the ridiculous cost of diesel, and that it was just taking up space...

So it's gone - my original 2 door, Buggerundy Surf is gone as of lunchtime on Thursday.....it may well be on eblag at some point as they guy that took it off my hands said he'd probably ebay it....

But I'm keeping the big fat blue one!
    Too old to care, young enough to remember

Originally posted by MudSurfer View Post
    Well, after entering the world of Surf ownership in 2006, having had some great fun, met some great people and Biohazzard, Surfenvatchfinklestein and Apache, and that Eastbourne bender Gwayham! I've sold it!

It was largely down to the stern looks from people and the slight telling off at work as I constantly left bits of Wales in the car park, the ridiculous cost of diesel, and that it was just taking up space...

So it's gone - my original 2 door, Buggerundy Surf is gone as of lunchtime on Thursday.....it may well be on eblag at some point as they guy that took it off my hands said he'd probably ebay it....

D@mn mate sorry to hear....
    One day at the time I guess..

Comment

if you ever do that agin....i will visit an ex work place....and bring some of it to you.
      what you really mean is your wallet has been raped so repeatedly its become second nature to get the plastic out !!

Originally posted by TobyJug View Post
      D@mn mate sorry to hear....
      read it again toby.....the great gullar (apologies alf ramsey) is staying...
      Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
        what you really mean is your wallet has been raped so repeatedly its become second nature to get the plastic out !!
        What I really mean is it's been sitting on either Charlies or Nina's drives or outside my house, going nowhere for 11 months, so best to get rid of it, and got myself a sensible car for work too (too many raised eyebrows)....
        Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

it does work matey........i bought my little 973cc corsa, and SAVED a substantial amount.i was using about £800 pounds a month diesel, taking into account tax,insurance and tyre wear/oil use, it was around £900-£1000 a month. the red corsa all in, was £200 quid.
          Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

I'm getting ~80 litres of WVO per month for nowt now, so i'll see what impact that has on my wallet
            Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

What I really mean is it's been sitting on either Charlies or Nina's drives or outside my house, going nowhere for 11 months, so best to get rid of it, and got myself a sensible car for work too (too many raised eyebrows)....
              You big wind up merchant

Now use the sensible car to come visit the RTTS and hitch a ride with myself or others round the course

Comment

dude thats just cruel lol

but it's about time

Comment

Bet andy gets rid of the blue one after a few trips with boyo and gets a LC..
                  ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

read it again toby.....the great gullar (apologies alf ramsey) is staying...
                    I saw that but I am sorry to hear he now only has one.... !!

and even more because he will now be cutting everyones hair at the off-roading events....

Comment

oh dear....

TREV !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

huh? now I am really confused...

why u caling Trev?
                        I can't have been that dumb?!

Comment

hi tobt,

it does say on muds profile

his-2nd gen

hers- 3rd gen

but im sure andy will still cut everyones hair if they asked..........cos he's that kind of bloke....even though he will be in a 2nd gen.
                          Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

hi tobt,

it does say on muds profile

his-2nd gen

hers- 3rd gen

but im sure andy will still cut everyones hair if they asked..........cos he's that kind of bloke....even though he will be in a 2nd gen.
                            yeah I know she is very surfporting....
                            but did it not say the 2nd gen is gone?

Comment

Let me think
                              Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Working...
                              X