Surf train Kent to Norfolk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surf train Kent to Norfolk

Need a Surf train Kent to Norfolk if poss or just half way . I want to buy MrE's rock sliders but need to get them collected as postage maybe a problem
    Last edited by Vagrant No2; 2 September 2008, 17:55.
    Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

(ive put this in the original thread too btw)

But, If someone doing the RTTS from Kent can collect the sliders an meet me localish to here i can hold onto them an if Pops has space, he's going to norfolk offroading so might be able to take them along?!

Comment

Originally posted by Vagrant No2 View Post
      Need a Surf train Kent to Norfolk if poss or just half way . I want to buy MrE's rock sliders but need to get them collected as postage maybe a problem
      Rick
      what part of kent and where to in norfolk ? as I may be able to pop across and pick up and meet you halfway for delivery

Tony
      www.puppywalker.co.uk

Comment

Cheers guys . Not sure where MrE is in Kent but I am not far from Wisbech off the A47 .
        I can can meet where ever is best for you . Or if Pops can liase with Rod would be fine and probably the best as no rush for the sliders .So would need the Kent to RTTS link .

Comment

Just read the for sale section so looks like we have a Surf train running , depending on old timer Pops and his moped
          Cheers for the help.

Comment

No problems!

Do you want me to Give Pops a call later/tomorrow an check he is ok with taking them up?!

If he is i can get in touch with Mr.E an sort out getting them here.

Comment

I'm always in Kent if it's any help and i'm only down the road from Norfolk - I can do the train all in one go if the pickup/drop offs are near where i go?

I go to Whitstable (off the M2/A299) and then we go to Norfolk we go near Sheringham/Cromer areas.

More than happy to do it all.

Richard

Comment

Excellent , thanks again everyone who has offered to help .
                Richard can you liase with Mark for collection and I will drop you a email with my contact details and ask for yours please .
                Thanks

Edit : Richard , email sent but not sure it has reached you as had probs emailing through the forum b4 . My email is rickandtam@btinternet.com
                Last edited by Vagrant No2; 4 September 2008, 20:20.

Comment

Rick,

Would you be interested in selling 2 of the 'split rim' style alloys that you had up for sale? Reason being I have a friend in Haverhill who could pick them up from Richard if he'd be kind enough to bring them back for me?

Can pay by paypal or post a cheque up to you.

Rob.
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by wishbone; 4 September 2008, 23:21.

Comment

No worries from me, just let me know if things need paying for etc - can someone let me know where abouts in Kent the pickup is?

Comment

Hi Richard,

I'm in Whitstable and you can get me on 07875 297 359. Rick has paid for the sliders so let me know when you want to pick them up.

Mark.......

PS, Rick do you want the coil spacers?
                      Let taste be the enemy of art!

Comment

Small world, that's exactly where i'm going to - if you're in a rush to get rid of them my Dad's place is near Tesco, i'll be going down there to pick up his old van so he can put everything in the back.

Comment

Taking them to your dads sounds great. Either phone or text me the address and I'll drop them round there either Saturday (early) evening or Sunday.

Cheers Richard

Mark......
                          Let taste be the enemy of art!

Comment

Originally posted by MrE View Post
                            PS, Rick do you want the coil spacers?
                            Yes please Mark .

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach View Post
                              (ive put this in the original thread too btw)

But, If someone doing the RTTS from Kent can collect the sliders an meet me localish to here i can hold onto them an if Pops has space, he's going to norfolk offroading so might be able to take them along?!
                              now thats a plan son
                              by the way (good memory)
                              bring um to romsey Rod i'll get um to the swamp donkey's house
                              Last edited by pops; 6 September 2008, 15:47.
                              Enjoying Life after Cancer
                              Pops

Comment

Working...
                              X