No announcement yet.

Thats it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've met Ed twice, and on both occasions he proved to be a HUGE credit to you - a very well balanced young man, polite, friendly, very sociable and not afraid to meet people, try new things, go offroad and sleep in a truck - he is a superstar, which goes to show what a great pair of parents he has!

(so when you meet them, let them know I said that.... )
    Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Originally posted by Sancho View Post
      Looks like I missed all of the fun. What I meant was that the benefit should be in place so that women who have kids, stay at home to bring them up, then lose their partner for whatever reason can continue to stay at home and care of the kids, not go out to work and leave the kid with neighbours or some kind of 'child-minder'.

I totally agree on useless people banging out useless kids, but that's another story.
      i know what you meant poppet !!

but i rckon, no kid is born bad...any thing a kid learns come directly from his/her parents, especially during their formative years...if i had known waht a minefield bringing up kids was going to be.......
      Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Stop trying to score points off me! I already won them
        Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by MudSurfer View Post
          I've met Ed twice, and on both occasions he proved to be a HUGE credit to you - a very well balanced young man, polite, friendly, very sociable and not afraid to meet people, try new things, go offroad and sleep in a truck - he is a superstar, which goes to show what a great pair of parents he has!

(so when you meet them, let them know I said that.... )
          thankyou....i think !!
          Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
            but i rckon, no kid is born bad...any thing a kid learns come directly from his/her parents, especially during their formative years...if i had known waht a minefield bringing up kids was going to be.......
            Exactly my point and the reason why I will (seriously) never have kids. I'd rather zero than one more that goes a bit funny.

Incidentally, I've never met Ed but I can sense his aura of brilliance from here and will take to worshipping him shortly.

Comment

Originally posted by Sancho View Post
              Exactly my point and the reason why I will (seriously) never have kids. I'd rather zero than one more that goes a bit funny.

Incidentally, I've never met Ed but I can sense his aura of brilliance from here and will take to worshipping him shortly.
              you could do, but he is much to busy at the moment, stuffing his face witha jam doughnut.

ok he has finished now, and awaits your adoration

btw every so often, i will say to him "why do you need thrashing to within an inch of your life"

he replies " to remind me how lucky i am"
              Last edited by gwh200; 3 September 2008, 11:47.
              Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
                btw every so often, i will say to him "why do you need thrashing to within an inch of your life"

he replies " to remind me how lucky i am"

Thought you would all appreciate this

I was waiting to cross the road in the middle of Epsom yesterday afternoon, enjoying the heady meanderings of a random day off.
                The green man had just faded and the large chav mother standing next to me of around 30 shouted 'don't cross' at her 8ish year old son that was about to run across. Thought I wouldn't run across myself as that would set a bad example.
                their conversation then went something like this

"But mum the cars wont run us over if we're on the crossing!"
                "Yes they will, the green mans not there, you only cross when the green mans there"
                "But mum they won't run us over if we're on the crossing!"
                "They mightl and if theres no green man showing we cant sue them!

Priceless.

Comment

Working...
                X