• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spot the forum member....

Scanned from this months TOR magazine.
    (Click pic to enlarge)

Anyone?

(I dunno, you strive to lay on some saturday night entertainment and I wonder why I bother sometimes, tut!)

Comment

biosurf
      Last edited by sledge; 30 August 2008, 22:01.

Comment

Biosurf!

Says about his snorkel!!

Considering were one of the larger groups... why do surfs never get a mention?!

Comment

cause as far as the rest of the 4x4 world goes were not proper offroaders

Comment

Originally posted by sledge View Post
            cause as far as the rest of the 4x4 world goes were not proper offroaders
            I can kinda see there point.... But then the same should be said for a Pajero/shogun etc. Were in the same boat as them! a 4 door jap import.

I know toyota IFS sucks when it comes to articulation. But the rear coils aint too bad. Its got an autobox which means anyone can go offroad an be pretty damn good at it!!

it ticks a few boxes really an with parts not being a huge problem anymore they shouldnt be over looked!

Comment

What my old snorkel

' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach View Post
                I can kinda see there point.... But then the same should be said for a Pajero/shogun etc. Were in the same boat as them! a 4 door jap import.

I know toyota IFS sucks when it comes to articulation. But the rear coils aint too bad. Its got an autobox which means anyone can go offroad an be pretty damn good at it!!

it ticks a few boxes really an with parts not being a huge problem anymore they shouldnt be over looked!
                very true, but they all know deep down were more than capable of equaling them off road they just don't like to admit it

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach View Post
                  Biosurf!

Considering were one of the larger groups... why do surfs never get a mention?!

well do you off road yours ..............after all it is total off road

Comment

very true, but they all know deep down were more than capable of equaling them off road they just don't like to admit it

It's 'cos the rest have been shamed by the indesructability of the Surf's cousin, the Hilux pick-up.

Comment

Originally posted by BioHazard View Post
                      well do you off road yours ..............after all it is total off road
                      he might not but i do

Comment

he might not but i do

Rod often mounts the pavement!

Comment

I think in general, Not to sterotype Land Rover owners...

But if any old a$$hole wants to go an mess around in a muddy truck the first an pretty much only name that would pop into there head is Land rover!

So i spose in anything other then that is going to find prejudice towards it.

i spose its more the sweeter when you hear the "that aint bad that...."

Comment

he might not but i do

But he is bigger ........... the truck that is

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
                              Rod often mounts the pavement!

Comment

Working...
                              X