No announcement yet.

Have a guess..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BDT, it has no shiny bits......none......not even one.
    Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Originally posted by KERRSURF View Post
      I hate to say it but it's actually a very decent truck, the chassis is in A1 condition, ecu has been relocated to above dash to keep it dry, it starts from cold after two spins of the starter and it sounds ###### good (cherrybomb exhaust)
      The tailgate is manky but works and the mechanics are in very good condition.

Tried telling them that...

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach View Post
        Range Rover chassis are normally pretty sound. the rear tailgates get manky though
        Discofairys are getting bad ......alot of the early ones have chasis rot as well as bodywork
        ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Originally posted by BioHazard View Post
          Discofairys are getting bad ......alot of the early ones have chasis rot as well as bodywork
          I had a 95 disco... rotten as a peach! (in places at least)

I never crawled under it in the short time i ran it! inside the rear passenger doors suffered with bad rust. The hinges on the rear door had seen better days too. plus the boot was almost unrepairable!!!

Its doing charity work now for some otter sanctuaary..

Comment

well I was working on the Rangie today getting it ready for mot on tuesday.
            Handbrake was contaminated, so I also took a wee vid.

It's uploading at the moment so check back here and see what the beast sounds like.
            Alan

Comment

Alan

Comment

Had a right good look around and underneath it today and it's as I thought, actually pretty good.
                a bit sheddy on the inside but it's only being used as a toy and everything that needs to work does.

Heres hoping the mot goes ok, should do.
                Alan

Comment

Thanks for the help today bro, I think we will have many days like that to come. Makes you appreciate just how dam good these Surfs are.
                  Last edited by yoshie; 7 September 2008, 21:03.
                  Brian

Comment

No problem mate, your turn tomorrow under my surf
                    Alan

Comment

I added a few camo skulls to the Rangie today, yoshie will see it when he gets in from work.

I also put a rather subtle silver skull on mine.

Alan

Comment

lovin the skulls mate!!

Comment

Cheers Rod, she sounded bad ass, needed to look bad ass! LOL
                          Alan

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach View Post

lovin the skulls mate!!
                            eh Im no so sure
                            Brian

Comment

Working...
                            X