yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What weighs 25kg, is 22" long and can lift 9000lbs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rubblebags
    Yeah. He probably droped it when he tried to jump over that rope fence at the pit.

Hehehe - that was before my time m8......
    Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Ok - heres a mock up of what it will look like eventually............. Tony's just put a new disk in the grinder so heaven knows what I'll find next time I visit the garage!!!

Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Linda
        Ok - heres a mock up of what it will look like eventually............. Tony's just put a new disk in the grinder so heaven knows what I'll find next time I visit the garage!!!

Nothing wrong with that looks good. Timber might need some water proofing tho.
        Rubblebags (Geoff).

Comment

Yep shes looking meaner everyday
          (\__/)
          (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
          (")_(")

Comment

on the subject of winces etc...

where does an ARB winch bumper mount to? cos i was looking at the new ones with lights in and all... but don't know if it's gonna fit with my bodylift??
            nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

It mounts on the chassis so you'll finish up with a gap between the bumper and the body - a small price to pay!
              Roger

My Pointer ate the dog trainer

Comment

Originally posted by Gamedawn
                It mounts on the chassis so you'll finish up with a gap between the bumper and the body - a small price to pay!
                thougt as much... i might be able to use a bit of old bumper to fill the gap... old bumper mounts not used at all?
                nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Working...
                X