Stolen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stolen

Some bstd low life robbed our livery yard on Sunday night and stole all the tack from our tack room. I would appreciate if any of you horsey people would keep your eyes and ears open and hopefully print out the following and put up in feed mills or tack shops in your area. In total they got 15 bridles, a black Wintec 18", 4 other saddles and the 3 Heather Moffett saddles in the flyer below. We believe they were stolen to order as there are 4 tack rooms at our yard and only ours was hit (the one with the expensive saddles) They are worth over £1200 and will be pretty hard to shift given they are all serial numbererd. Any help appreciated and sorry to the mods if this is not appropriate. http://s298.photobucket.com/albums/m...08070544PM.jpg
    How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Im so sorry to hear bout the theft. Scumbags.
    I will print flyer and post at the stables my daughter rides at, this weekend.......
    私のホバークラフト は鰻が一杯です。

Comment

Sorry to here that . Seems the state of the country at the mo,
      some people want it all but do not want to earn it like the majority and
      just take it .

Take it was insured ?

Chris
      GOT NO COWBOYS HERE?

Comment

6 flyers printed off will deposit them around tomorrow, including the local feed merchant

There are some right barstewards around.
        They should be strung up by their testicles whipped over their bell end with a wet woodbine

Comment

Originally posted by Bibs View Post
          Some bstd low life robbed our livery yard on Sunday night and stole all the tack from our tack room. I would appreciate if any of you horsey people would keep your eyes and ears open and hopefully print out the following and put up in feed mills or tack shops in your area. In total they got 15 bridles, a black Wintec 18", 4 other saddles and the 3 Heather Moffett saddles in the flyer below. We believe they were stolen to order as there are 4 tack rooms at our yard and only ours was hit (the one with the expensive saddles) They are worth over £1200 and will be pretty hard to shift given they are all serial numbererd. Any help appreciated and sorry to the mods if this is not appropriate. http://s298.photobucket.com/albums/m...08070544PM.jpg
          Do you hang around on 'Saddle Up' forums? I can copy this over there if not. (didn't want to double post if you do.)
          4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Have you contacted horse watch they post emails to everyone registered with them whenever anything like this happens. My wife gets them all the time.
            monstercreations.org.uk

Comment

Cheer guys - we were insured but when we all checked the yard wasn't secure enough and all our insurances are invalidated - one girl has hers on her house insurance but the rest of us don't. Oh and the yard wasn't covered for Tack either. Great eh.

Tony if you could post it on the horse forum that would be great.

Cheers Phantom I will give them a shout.

Fingers crossed eh.
              How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

Working...
              X