Veggie Price Alert!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Veggie Price Alert!

Empty the boot of yer truck and get on down to your local Tesco. KTC Veg @ £7.99 for 10ltrs.

It needs to be a biggish store with an Indian foods section as it's part of their 'Ramadan' promotion.

I just grabbed 140ltrs from the Blackpool store, and they had LOADS left, at least 3 pallets worth.
    Paul </Slugsie>
    Immortal.so far!

excelent!

to Dover Tescos here i go
    If it can be broken it can be fixed

Comment

Wish there was a bigun near me, could do with a 100 quids wirth for the run to cornwall, last time i looked in the bigish one in havant it was dearer than desiel
      Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Well Allah al ahkbar!!
        it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

i just went and got 60l and the offer is on till the 9th sept so you got time yet to stock up
          https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Dover only had 20ltrs

I had to ask a realy arsy woman who could not be bothered to help (customer Services) when the next delivery was in and apparently its tonight but they don't know how much?

Comment

Thanks for the tip Slugsie
              Tesco in Cheam have loads
              Make sure you look at the ends of aisles as well as the normal place as they have spread it around.

Got lots of quzzical looks and questions as I heaved the trolley around

Comment

Been a bit nervous to start the oil, but for that price its a must.

What percentage should I be running at 50 / 50 or 70 oil / 30 diesal at this time of year and without out any modifications?

Mines a 1993 3L.

Comment

50/50 as a newbie to turboveg
                  Brian

Comment

Originally posted by Marshman View Post
                    Been a bit nervous to start the oil, but for that price its a must.

What percentage should I be running at 50 / 50 or 70 oil / 30 diesal at this time of year and without out any modifications?

Mines a 1993 3L.
                    Hi Marshman
                    Have a look at this sticky thread, all you need to know is here http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/sh...ad.php?t=15893

Comment

50/50 is fine with a nice aroma of fried breakfast from the exhaust, I have run mine with near 95% Veg which is a little lumpy when starting from cold or in cold weather.

Stick to 50/50 and you cant go wrong.

I have just got another 80 liters today, I like the box that the container comes in it doesn't roll about in the back of the surf.

Its a bit awkward pouring it into the tank

The stores round here only stock 3 to 5 boxes, had to go to 2 tescos, I have probably used more fuel than i will save

Comment

Originally posted by mckirdy-services View Post

Its a bit awkward pouring it into the tank
                        :
                        Buuttt... if you go to the car section at tescos they have black funnels with flexi hoses for about £1.99! Bargain!

Comment

Working...
                        X