Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted - BF Goodrich 265/70R16

Hi
    Have just acquired an unwelcome nail, so in need of new(ish) tyre, and would like to keep all BFGs, but no-one seems to sell these, as I'm told the size is not UK-spec. Can anyone advise where to get one, either new or used with decent tread left?

Ta

Mark
    SSRG 3.0TD

Rough Trax sell the BFG All Terrain.

What ones have you currently got?

http://www.roughtrax4x4.com/?doc=11&cid=560

Comment

Can't you repair it. I had a tent peg through mine a couple of weeks ago. A mate of mine has a bit of kit that you push through the hole twist and pull out. Puncture fixed did'nt even have to take the wheel off.
      monstercreations.org.uk

Comment

Repair it is

Ta for ideas - a repair sounds like the way to go, my spare is practically new so I'll just swap it over. I'd already tried the RoughTrax site but the only 265/75R16 they do is a full-on mud tyre, not really the thing for mean streets of Manchester (need a set of wets really :-)

Comment

Originally posted by MarkW View Post
          Ta for ideas - a repair sounds like the way to go, my spare is practically new so I'll just swap it over. I'd already tried the RoughTrax site but the only 265/75R16 they do is a full-on mud tyre, not really the thing for mean streets of Manchester (need a set of wets really :-)

The title of your thread states 265/70R16?

Comment

The 265/70R16 is normally the size found on a 3rd gen.
            Last edited by lclascaris; 28 August 2008, 22:01.

Comment

Err oops, sorry to mislead. Mine are definitely 75s.

Comment

Working...
              X