No announcement yet.

claerwen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ooohhhh......back in a mo, have started doing small wees again.

(and if you dont want narrow.........wayfarer...say no more)
    Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
      ooohhhh......back in a mo, have started doing small wees again.

(and if you dont want narrow.........wayfarer...say no more)
      Actually, now its been raised, ahem...........

I'll post more details on the other thread but, there is a plan that on the Sunday morning we will split the groups

So Northern peeps carry on going north (Scots, Chershire etc) and do the Wayfarer, Southern peeps (Poole, Eastbourne) come back down south with me and do some other lanes.

This will save most peeps many miles.
      Another member of the 'A' team

Comment

Originally posted by The Lovely Boyo View Post
        Actually, now its been raised, ahem...........

I'll post more details on the other thread but, there is a plan that on the Sunday morning we will split the groups

So Northern peeps carry on going north (Scots, Chershire etc) and do the Wayfarer, Southern peeps (Poole, Eastbourne) come back down south with me and do some other lanes.

This will save most peeps many miles.
        good thinking bat man !!

when i come on nexy tears one i will probably be travelling north...watch this space !!
        Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
          good thinking bat man !!

when i come on nexy tears one i will probably be travelling north...watch this space !!
          Have you been on the night nurse again gwa??
          Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Originally posted by MudSurfer View Post
            Have you been on the night nurse again gwa??
            Took some reading,!!!!! Next years one...............

Why Gra? Where you going????????
            Another member of the 'A' team

Comment

Originally posted by The Lovely Boyo View Post
              Took some reading,!!!!! Next years one...............

Why Gra? Where you going????????
              Yeah - he's moving in with me.....
              Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

[Quote] I will probably be travelling north...[Quote]

Pay attention Boyo !!!!!

There's always a Payback .... Ya just never ever see it Comin !!!
                Buncefield Burner

Comment

Originally posted by Cooler View Post
                  well its a really nice place to visit. there are hard and soft core greenlanes around. and for those of you who feel like you are captain indestructable, there is always toms farm which has about 80 acres of farmland that you can free roam all day with a minimal payment. dont know how much it is for trucks though, as i have a kx 500 moto x which cost me 7 quid. he allows camping as well.

Its worth going just for the winch challenges. but elan Vally is awesome to and with the strat florida not too distant away, wales is definatly worth a go. If any of you do fancy going give me a shout and i'll tag along. be nice to be in a group of surfs especially as all my friends have either suzuki's, landrovers, or those silly navara things that are so low you cant even get over a curb. ;-)
                  sounds good to me, i should be up there next either December or January so i will put a post on here before i go. It was a rushed trip over the weekend there and back so sadly had no time for off roading.

However when i was up there two weeks ago i accidentally drove my 85 year old grandmother into a deep ditch next to the farm I just told her that it was a welsh pot hole but she didn't believe me Luckily i managed to drive the surf out of it without my uncle having to get the tractor (which I would have never heard the end of!)

I would love to go proper off roading up there with others that know the lanes, as long as they are not scratchy ! I was sooo tempted to have a little drive off the road but being on my own i came to my senses.
                  If it can be broken it can be fixed

Comment

Originally posted by Cooler View Post
                    well its a really nice place to visit. there are hard and soft core greenlanes around. and for those of you who feel like you are captain indestructable, there is always toms farm which has about 80 acres of farmland that you can free roam all day with a minimal payment. dont know how much it is for trucks though, as i have a kx 500 moto x which cost me 7 quid. he allows camping as well.

Its worth going just for the winch challenges. but elan Vally is awesome to and with the strat florida not too distant away, wales is definatly worth a go. If any of you do fancy going give me a shout and i'll tag along. be nice to be in a group of surfs especially as all my friends have either suzuki's, landrovers, or those silly navara things that are so low you cant even get over a curb. ;-)
                    sounds good to me, i should be up there next either December or January so i will put a post on here before i go. It was a rushed trip over the weekend there and back so sadly had no time for off roading.

However when i was up there two weeks ago i accidentally drove my 85 year old grandmother into a deep ditch next to the farm I just told her that it was a welsh pot hole but she didn't believe me Luckily i managed to drive the surf out of it without my uncle having to get the tractor (which I would have never heard the end of!)

I would love to go proper off roading up there with others that know the lanes, as long as they are not scratchy ! I was sooo tempted to have a little drive off the road but being on my own i came to my senses.
                    If it can be broken it can be fixed

Comment

Originally posted by MudSurfer View Post
                      Yeah - he's moving in with me.....
                      well lets just say, if this new job comes off,everyone will be south of me !!

(but only for a year until the brighton and hove job kicks in)
                      Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Working...
                      X