Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reading festival..

Sunday at reading festival was amazing!

Not only did slipknot pull out which was devestating but then Avenged sevenfold pulled out!!!

so that was a total kick to the balls!!!

My Ebay tickets were legit which was great! didn't fancy my mates killing me in a queue

Anyone else there?

Originally posted by RodLeach View Post
    Anyone else there?
    No, but I saw Avenged Sevenfold supporting the Maiden at Twickenham a couple of months ago. They were abysmal, you didn't miss much.

Comment

I used to live in Reading, about a mile from the venue.

Used to be able to hear it quite clear from the house.

Every festival weekend me and my mates would go away for the entire weekend to avoid the crusties

Comment

Originally posted by Sancho View Post
        No, but I saw Avenged Sevenfold supporting the Maiden at Twickenham a couple of months ago. They were abysmal, you didn't miss much.
        Really?!?

I saw them in 06 an they were one of the best live bands at the whole fest.

shame if theyve gone down the pan...

The vocalist had complained of vocal strain so dropkick murphys made a good point of saying he had been singing with vocal strain for 20 years

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach View Post
          Really?!?

I saw them in 06 an they were one of the best live bands at the whole fest.
          Maybe I just didn't like them (getting on a bit). There was not a single good thing about them. All their songs sounded exactly the same (crap), their singer had an incredibly stupid voice, their banner looked like a blind child had painted it and they stopped (and left the stage) because someone fainted at the front.

When the same thing happened during Maiden, Bruce Dickinson changed the lyrics to the Rime of the Ancient Mariner to get everyone to move back and get people over there to help. That's how it should be done.

Comment

Im with you on that one...

From the sounds of it theyve turned into a bunch of divas!

Comment

hate festivals.... hate the wannabes who come to town and #### everywhere...

can't get any work done...

they just walk everywhere infron of you and need running over... Reading and Glade, both the same!
              nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Working...
              X