Surf train needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surf train needed

Need 4 wheels and tyres and possibly two leaf springs picking up from Havant.
    If someone can get them picked up and anyone soon passing by Hertfordshire in next few weeks could bring them this way. Could meet someone any where near here, thanks
    Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
    My choice
    Back off

popeye lives in havant
    Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

i off to gatwick via M25 on friday Nigel will that do
      Enjoying Life after Cancer
      Pops

Comment

Hi Nigel I'm of to SRRTS 5th 6th 7th Sept, if i can arrange with Tony n Linda for collection from their HQ n I would need a small trailer, It could be me !!!!

There's always a Payback .... Ya just never ever see it Comin !!!!
        Last edited by Diezel Weazel; 26 August 2008, 00:40.
        Buncefield Burner

Comment

Cheers will only be the wheels with tyres fitted now

My 4x4
          My choice
          Back off

Comment

Originally posted by pops View Post
            i off to gatwick via M25 on friday Nigel will that do
            Im not saying its going ahead or anything... but!

Popeye has a mig welder im interested in. If im succesful in my throwing cr*p at him for a trade

then it shouldn't be too much of an issue for me to pickup the wheels from havent an have them back in romsey.

Then Pops, if i meet you with the wheels.... that might have it sorted?

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach View Post
              Im not saying its going ahead or anything... but!

Popeye has a mig welder im interested in. If im succesful in my throwing cr*p at him for a trade

then it shouldn't be too much of an issue for me to pickup the wheels from havent an have them back in romsey.

Then Pops, if i meet you with the wheels.... that might have it sorted?
              its all up to this bloke called Koi now hey (who is he by the way)
              Pops

Comment

can be dropped here in Newbury and taken to M4, basingstoke, bracknell etc. etc.

or any combination of the above!
                nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

sounds good to me what time u going to heathrow pops

My 4x4
                  My choice
                  Back off

Comment

Originally posted by Koi View Post
                    sounds good to me what time u going to heathrow pops
                    not heathrow we heading for gatwick mate can meet you anytime early afternoon
                    Pops

Comment

Right, I am going to popeyes to collect the Mig!

I hope to make it tomorrow. Koi, Will the people with the wheels be around in the afternoon at all?

An im assuming its just at 265 etc.. not some 44x22.50 or something mental

Koi, if you can give me the address (incl post code ) an a phone number for the people with the wheels i can collect them tomorrow an then Pops, Does your number still end 540? If so ive got your number an i'll give you a call when im back in Romsey an we can organise a place to meet up for ze exchange

Comment

rod whats ur email address or drop me an email and i'll email you the address and phone number.
                        Pops Gatwick a bit of a round trip on a friday to come and get them from there.
                        So rod if you dont mind can you hang on to them until somone is passing a bit nearer this way to get them a bit nearer, they are 205/70/15 well three of them is.

My 4x4
                        My choice
                        Back off

Comment

rod whats ur email address or drop me an email and i'll email you the address and phone number.
                          So rod if you dont mind can you hang on to them until somone is passing a bit nearer this way to get them a bit nearer, they are 205/70/15 well three of them is.
                          Thats not a problem mate, Email sent!

Comment

no will meet you top of M3 M25 somewhere
                            Pops

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach View Post
                              Right, I am going to popeyes to collect the Mig!

I hope to make it tomorrow. Koi, Will the people with the wheels be around in the afternoon at all?

An im assuming its just at 265 etc.. not some 44x22.50 or something mental

Koi, if you can give me the address (incl post code ) an a phone number for the people with the wheels i can collect them tomorrow an then Pops, Does your number still end 540? If so ive got your number an i'll give you a call when im back in Romsey an we can organise a place to meet up for ze exchange
                              yes
                              Pops

Comment

Working...
                              X