Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Micheldever - tyre alignment

Got my tyres sorted.

full front end alignment, £74 for the works.

crazy paddles an lazoooors sort it all out (that an a bloke with some air tools!)

is sooooooo much smoother its crazy. I cant advise this enough.

If yours is out! get it done!!!
    If you use micheldever for gawds sake book in! at 8am on monday morning it was getting busy!!
    Last edited by RodLeach; 23 August 2008, 14:15.

Totally agree Rod, have always used them, excellent service,

Cheers, Nick
    "The force will be with you, always!"

Comment

speak to Darren Goddard down there...
      nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Glad you had good luck down there, its not the place it used to be, I don't go there unless I need a full aligment, Headley tyres are much better.

The guy who used to run the aligment shop had a 3rd gen, and it was no hassle, and they always did a stop on job, the new manager last year told Linda that they have never done an import surf, and can't do it, blaa, blaa, etc....

She rung me, and after I sat through his speech about import trucks I offered to bring down a whole file of THIER printouts on trucks I'd had aligned there over the years, and all of a sudden they COULD the Surf a girl had brought down on that day, just they where very busy, it look difficult, etc.....

Had little time for them since then, don't like being B/S'ed, or people who think they can fob off a tricky job cos they are lazy and a girl bought it down. They also arn't cheaper than Headley Tyres anymore unless you go through a big haggle, and I can't be arsed with that.

They ARE one of the few places in the south that CAN do a proper 3 way aligment though.
        4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

hehehe!!... i work with the area manager there!...
          i'll tell him!

he's never there anyway.. always driving for us instead!!
          nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN View Post
            Glad you had good luck down there, its not the place it used to be, I don't go there unless I need a full aligment, Headley tyres are much better.

The guy who used to run the aligment shop had a 3rd gen, and it was no hassle, and they always did a stop on job, the new manager last year told Linda that they have never done an import surf, and can't do it, blaa, blaa, etc....

She rung me, and after I sat through his speech about import trucks I offered to bring down a whole file of THIER printouts on trucks I'd had aligned there over the years, and all of a sudden they COULD the Surf a girl had brought down on that day, just they where very busy, it look difficult, etc.....

Had little time for them since then, don't like being B/S'ed, or people who think they can fob off a tricky job cos they are lazy and a girl bought it down. They also arn't cheaper than Headley Tyres anymore unless you go through a big haggle, and I can't be arsed with that.

They ARE one of the few places in the south that CAN do a proper 3 way aligment though.
            best get them rechecked rod
            Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Working...
            X