Other calibres.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Other calibres.

The other calibres I use are, on the left .22 rimfire, middle .17hmr rimfire, and the .243

Have you seen the ones used by the Barrett M107 ?

.50 Caliber.

That'll hurt a little.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWJp14tkBlU

Comment

See that clip the other day Bibbs, that Gun must be awsome to fire, the size of that bullet and what it does........WOW. Theres a vid on youtube under Afgan sniper where they shot a rag head in the Mountains with a 50 cal not for the sqeamish I must say, I will try and find the link.

Comment

I've shot a lot of 5.56mm in my time, with a few plays with 9mm Brownings and 7.62mm Brens etc.

But a .50 cal must have some kick to it.

I'd love to have something like that for when the revolution comes

Comment

You,ve just got to look at the Guys body in the clip its moving him all over. My .243 kicks like hell and its probably 3 times loader than a 12 gauge shotgun. I was out last weekend checking it for Zero forgot any hearing protection!!!!!!!!shot ten rounds B****R I still know about it.

Comment

Reminds me of the time I had a conversation that I knew a newbie to shotguns was listening in to ..

"People think it's funny to hurt the newbies, they tell 'em to pull the stock hard into your shoulder. It hurts like hell, it's best to leave a centimeter gap between the stock and your shoulder."

He pulled the trigger and was spun on the spot.

He should have known, I was always being a git.

He had a massive bruise for weeks

Comment

Originally posted by Webbo View Post
              See that clip the other day Bibbs, that Gun must be awsome to fire, the size of that bullet and what it does........WOW. Theres a vid on youtube under Afgan sniper where they shot a rag head in the Mountains with a 50 cal not for the sqeamish I must say, I will try and find the link.
              I have used the 50cal machine gun it makes a hell of a mess
              SWIFT AND BOLD

Comment

What a mess Colin? Would that be your shoulder what you shot at or both I presume, it looks a hell of a round. I'm trying to find a emty 50 cal round for my collection.

Comment

Working...
                X