Question, Nothing to do with Surfs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question, Nothing to do with Surfs

I am sure some learned member will know where i can find out how many households their are in UK and S Ireland app.
    Even better, how many 3 pin plugs are sold in the UK each year. An approximation would be fine!!!!
    Thanks Philip
    Still Searching,
    Dick Whittington

Originally posted by Philip View Post
    Even better, how many 3 pin plugs are sold in the UK each year. An approximation would be fine!!!!
    Thanks Philip
    im guessing 100 billion, million and two!

so thats 100,000,000,000,000,002

approximately
    Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Dare we ask why?

Comment

I bought two last week-end, the black rubber ones if that helps.

Comment

I fear Dragons Den maybe calling him.
          Brian

Comment

thats exactly what I thought...lol
            Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Not telling, SO THERE !!!! But whose got the camera in my house???
              Still Searching,
              Dick Whittington

Comment

Canny wait! are you gonna share it with us first? Honest we wont say anything.
                Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

The British Standards 1363 plug. [12] This design is not only used in the United Kingdom and Ireland, but also in Sri Lanka, Bahrain, UAE, Qatar, Yemen, Oman, Cyprus, Malta, Gibraltar, Botswana, Ghana, Hong Kong, Macau, Brunei, Malaysia, Singapore, Kenya, Uganda, Nigeria, Iraq, Tanzania and Zimbabwe. BS 1363 is also standard in several of the former British Caribbean colonies such as Belize, Dominica, St. Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines and Grenada. It is also used in Saudi Arabia in 230v installations although 110V installations using the NEMA connector are more common.

with all those places thats the 3 pin plug is sold must be a lotof sales
                  the leading companys are legand and RS both hide there sales figers
                  am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

Originally posted by JUDWAK View Post
                    The British Standards 1363 plug. [12] This design is not only used in the United Kingdom and Ireland, but also in Sri Lanka, Bahrain, UAE, Qatar, Yemen, Oman, Cyprus, Malta, Gibraltar, Botswana, Ghana, Hong Kong, Macau, Brunei, Malaysia, Singapore, Kenya, Uganda, Nigeria, Iraq, Tanzania and Zimbabwe. BS 1363 is also standard in several of the former British Caribbean colonies such as Belize, Dominica, St. Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines and Grenada. It is also used in Saudi Arabia in 230v installations although 110V installations using the NEMA connector are more common.

with all those places thats the 3 pin plug is sold must be a lotof sales
                    the leading companys are legand and RS both hide there sales figers

so i was right then!
                    Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Unfortunately if you make something public knowledge then you can't Patent it. All i can say is, the Forum will be first to know and maybe even test out. Strange but i do feel everyone on the forum is a friend even though only met a few members.
                      Philip
                      Still Searching,
                      Dick Whittington

Comment

is it going to be a super spanky plug fuse changer?
                        Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

All i will say is it needs a kite mark.
                          Still Searching,
                          Dick Whittington

Comment

Working...
                          X