sirf train needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sirf train needed

5 tyres and 4 rims [4 tyres on rims]needing to go from london to malvern [apaches]anyone out there able to help ??? tia
    Only Toyota can get you out of shite

I can get em from Warwick (or there abouts) to Malvern. Hopefully a bit quicker than Jasons springs too...
    it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Anywhere north is a good start. If they can be brought to Woodzies by someone, I can probably head down that way and give him the radio he neglected to pick up at Tony's BBQ
      Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
        Anywhere north is a good start. If they can be brought to Woodzies by someone, I can probably head down that way and give him the radio he neglected to pick up at Tony's BBQ

yes i can store them if needed
        ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

If you can get them to White City next Tuesday 26th I will bring truck down and get them back to brum on the wednesday evening. Should be able to meet up Apache over the following weekend.

I'm working on the new shopping centre being built there and stopping over on the tusday night so time will not be a problem. Probably be stopping at the travelodge at Park royal

Comment

going from srtts straight to chirk/chester on the sunday, so if someone could meet me en route I might get em in at a squeeze, though i'll have to lock em all together at the campsite during the offroading and overnights as i'm sleeping in the truck. would be a bonus if someone could get them to srtts as i wouldn't have to lug em out to sleep in the truck on the thursday night then.
            =========
            =SOLD UP!=
            =========

Comment

You've got to go past me to get to Chester...

I'll pay you in tea and bacon butties, or rather, Vicki will because I'll be in Mold dropping my lad off (which is only a few miles from Chester)... errrr, I'm sure we can work with that...

Comment

Originally posted by Growler View Post
                If you can get them to White City next Tuesday 26th I will bring truck down and get them back to brum on the wednesday evening. Should be able to meet up Apache over the following weekend.

I'm working on the new shopping centre being built there and stopping over on the tusday night so time will not be a problem. Probably be stopping at the travelodge at Park royal
                That might work too, but I wont be around until 30th so if you could hang on to them (should that way work) I can come and get them off you some time after 30th.

Oh yeah, just noticed you said the weekend...

Comment

Originally posted by Growler View Post

got to stay in that day ,tyres being delivered

Comment

Originally posted by joker?? View Post
                    Will be there all day Wednesday and Friday as well if that helps, not sure about Thursday yet but should Know by Tuesday
                    Last edited by Growler; 22 August 2008, 21:39.

Comment

That would be great if it comes off. I wont be around now until 30th though.

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
                        That would be great if it comes off. I wont be around now until 30th though.
                        No matter mate, plenty storage room here if needs be

Comment

Originally posted by joker?? View Post
                          Do you still need these sorting mate ? if so can you let me know as soon as poss as i need to decide which motor i'm taking down tomorrow. I need to get my tools and equipment swapped over tonight. Have pm'd you my phone numbers.

Comment

wheels are off & road tyres are back on will let you know when i get the atr's on then arrange a meet ,

ps will have two 265 70 16 bridgestone 689 nearly new if anyones interested

Comment

[QUOTE=joker??;481621]wheels are off & road tyres are back on will let you know when i get the atr's on then arrange a meet , [QUOTE]

No hurries now mate, Have brought truck down and will be on site all week upto about 4pm friday. So any day you can make it between now and Friday will be good with me.

Comment

Working...
                              X