recall of surfs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• recall of surfs

Any body heard any thing of a recall on surfs.?

Originally posted by Dan82 View Post
    Any body heard any thing of a recall on surfs.?
    Yeah there is a Steering recall. Do a search on here or phone Toyota GB. Had mine done and even got a courtesy car whilst it was in the garage.
    How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

look at the bottom of this page, its been covered lots, info should all be there.
      4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

and if you need to get yours done, its at no expense to you.. so if you need a courtesy car then you wont have to pay for it

i got mugged off and had to pay for something but i cant remember what it was now, may have been the coutesy car insurance.

but at the end of the day, a steering fault is their fault! so they are liable for expenses, or so i have been told.
        Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by dieselboy View Post
          and if you need to get yours done, its at no expense to you.. so if you need a courtesy car then you wont have to pay for it

i got mugged off and had to pay for something but i cant remember what it was now, may have been the coutesy car insurance.

but at the end of the day, a steering fault is their fault! so they are liable for expenses, or so i have been told.
          when i had mine done i didnt get anything not even another car for the day i waitied there for it to be done n it was within a hour

Comment

Working...
          X