What rim width?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What rim width?

Seeing as ebay have given me a 15% voucher to use, I thought I would treat myself to some 33's to fill that massive gap under my wheel arches.
    So BFG MT, 33/12.5/15, what width rim should I go for and why? 8" or 10"? If 8" is ok then I may as well keep my alloys and just buy the tyres rather than go for some modulars and save a bit more cash.
    Ebay search item 230357761354 !

8" rims are the absolute minimum width for 12.5" wide tyres, 10" wide rimes are the ideal size.

The 8" rims will give the tyres a ballooned effect sidwalls and some tyre fitters won't fit them.

Comment

Furry muff, 10" it is then. What sort of offset should I be looking for?

Comment

I think my 10x15's are -32
        Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Originally posted by KERRSURF View Post
          I think my 10x15's are -32
          correct

Comment

If you go for the silverline4x4 15"x10" mods then they are a -32 which works really well, sticks out a bit but still in far enough to not rub loads on full lock.

Comment

-32 sounds good to me!
              I am hoping that JCS on ebay will come up with a good price so I can get 15%off via ebay, otherwise I will go for Silverline as delivery is included.

Comment

Good luck! Last time I spoke to him, he'd just had a container of wheels delivered. NONE of the 10" wide were jap fit, despite him specifically asking for jap fit!

(If he has any, give me a yell as I'm waiting too)
                Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Working...
                X