Clear All

• Oh my god!!!

I hope the b*****d is strung up!

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/skynews/200...e-45dbed5.html

Holly crap.

What are the chances of that!!!!!!
    If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

If he had stopped she might still be alive. what sort of evil scum would run over a 60 year old and leave her to die?

I hope he gets what he deserves
      If it can be broken it can be fixed

Comment

Released on bails until november. Thought they had just brought in new laws carrying 5yr jail for reckless driving
        www.cnpbetterhomes.co.uk

Comment

hang on... it doesn't give any details of what the driver actually did!... it may be found to be a tragic accident.
          nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

this happened a little earlier this week,and the guy driving the car was charged with dangerous driving
            Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Tragic, but...

in this country we are (thankfully) innocent until proven guilty. The driver of the Golf has been given bail until his court appearance as the law allows.

I fail to see the issue.

If he's found guilty when it comes to court, he'll probably go to prison. Until then (or until we have kangaroo courts, or trial by lynch mob) he's a free man carrying the horrific guilt of having killed someone.
              Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

my uncle was parked in a layby when a car crashed into the back of him and the 3 occupants were decapitated...

he was arrested at the scene and taken to the police station to be breathalysed and to get him away from the area.

it was a few weeks before he was cleared of any blame even though he was parked with the engine off and having a sandwich at the time.

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man View Post
                  my uncle was parked in a layby when a car crashed into the back of him and the 3 occupants were decapitated...
                  No wonder they crashed if they were all decapitated.
                  Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
                    No wonder they crashed if they were all decapitated.
                    at least they weren't legless!

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man View Post
                      at least they weren't legless!
                      No but it sounds like they were brainless
                      Gaz

Comment

This is an awful story, but it does state she was a pedestrian, walking across a slip road to the M25.....why would she be walking across a slip road to a motorway? I'm sure I'll get a barrage of comments, about footpaths and walking routes etc. but it does sound like a tragic accident - you don't usually slow down on an on slip to a motorway....and it doesn't say anywhere the driver didn't stop - hard to have been arrested and bailed if they had to go and look for him....
                        Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Originally posted by MudSurfer View Post
                          This is an awful story, but it does state she was a pedestrian, walking across a slip road to the M25.....why would she be walking across a slip road to a motorway? I'm sure I'll get a barrage of comments, about footpaths and walking routes etc. but it does sound like a tragic accident - you don't usually slow down on an on slip to a motorway....and it doesn't say anywhere the driver didn't stop - hard to have been arrested and bailed if they had to go and look for him....

Whilst a slip road is used for getting onto the motorway you are incorrect in stating you don't have to slow down - you are still officially joining into traffic and have to give way to traffic, not like alot of the ######s (not saying u are!) these days who believe they have the right to just drive on a force other drivers to brake for them!

It could happen at the top of the slip road coming off the M25???
                          Gaz

Comment

Originally posted by Gizmo View Post
                            Whilst a slip road is used for getting onto the motorway you are incorrect in stating you don't have to slow down - you are still officially joining into traffic and have to give way to traffic, not like alot of the ######s (not saying u are!) these days who believe they have the right to just drive on a force other drivers to brake for them!

It could happen at the top of the slip road coming off the M25???

think the point here is, you usually get up to motorway speed on the sliproad and slow down again coming off...

you don't usually expect to see a pedestrian at potentially 70mph+

Comment

Working...
                            X