Tow Bar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tow Bar

Hi I'm currently looking on flea bay for a tow bar.

I'm after a ball and hitch with twin electrics, preferably height adjustable.

Has anyone here got a tow bar from A1 on fleabay, your opinion on the tow bar would be appreciated.

Also if there is a second hand tow bar as above or similar kicking about in someones shed i would be interested.

I need to get one fitted by next week

thanks
    If it can be broken it can be fixed

I think Richard (Stormforce) is soon to be picking up a Surf with a tow bar complete with electrics so may be worth dropping him a line

Comment

i'm just waiting to hear back from the seller and if so then i will let you know unless your sorted before hand
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Hes got a 3rd gen, dont forget

Bogus
        Сви можемо

Comment

Originally posted by Bogus View Post
          Hes got a 3rd gen, dont forget

Bogus
          Forget my post then
          https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

i'd just give brittania towing or trident trailers (both canterbury based) a call, if you can get one by friday and bring it upto ashford i can give you a hand fitting, but i'm going away saturday.

or towsure are normally pretty competitive http://www.towsure.com/product/12845...urf_KZN185_96-
            =========
            =SOLD UP!=
            =========

Comment

thanks everyone for your help,

I have used trident before to fit a tow bar and I was very happy with service and price but the Canterbury shop has closed so the nearest one is maidstone. I will compare prices between trident, towsure and fleabay and see which works out best.

thanks again

Comment

Originally posted by nero279 View Post
                i'd just give brittania towing or trident trailers (both canterbury based) a call, if you can get one by friday and bring it upto ashford i can give you a hand fitting, but i'm going away saturday.

or towsure are normally pretty competitive http://www.towsure.com/product/12845...urf_KZN185_96-
                thanks for the offer, I'm not sure i will have it by Friday, I'm still comparing prices and options but i will hopefully have it by Sunday as i need to take some stuff up to wales. I might see if trident fancy doing an offer on a tow bar and trailer hire for a few days, my trailer is a bit too knackerd for going to wales

at least i have a few prices to compare

Comment

i thought trident just moved elsewhere in canterbury, i know last time i went in they were emptying the old place, coz they had to be out by the end of the week and had a show on that weekend or something, but from what the guy said they were just moving to somewhere else in canterbury?
                  =========
                  =SOLD UP!=
                  =========

Comment

Originally posted by nero279 View Post
                    i thought trident just moved elsewhere in canterbury, i know last time i went in they were emptying the old place, coz they had to be out by the end of the week and had a show on that weekend or something, but from what the guy said they were just moving to somewhere else in canterbury?
                    there website no longer lists cantrbury, maybe they have just not updated it? comparing there prices i think they are too much more than the fleabay option. unless i can get a deal on a trailer hire I dont think i will get the tow bar from them.

Comment

Working...
                    X