X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• surf train needed

To move a shiny chrome front bumper from Chillitt's -sherbourne, warwick
    to Tavistock, Devon or near
    or en route tavistock to S.E london (a30/303-M3, M25 to A20) up wednesday back next mon
    or en route tavistock to Mildenhall (a30/303-M3, M25 to M11 etc) 1st week Oct
    or is there anyone going to the RTTS can help
    Thanks in advance if anyone can help
    Last edited by fatfires; 18 August 2008, 21:28. Reason: to get surf in title
    Did I mention I have a BLUE one
    Tony

Is the Mildenhall route fixed? if you came up theM5, M42 m40, it would add 3 miles to the trip (and half an hour to the journey) And you would get a cup of tea half way...
    it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by fatfires View Post
      To move a shiny chrome front bumper from Chillitt's -sherbourne, warwick
      to Tavistock, Devon or near
      or en route tavistock to S.E london (a30/303-M3, M25 to A20) up wednesday back next mon
      or en route tavistock to Mildenhall (a30/303-M3, M25 to M11 etc) 1st week Oct
      or is there anyone going to the RTTS can help
      Thanks in advance if anyone can help
      He mate,

I am seeing Chillitt next weekend if I get my truck back and MOT works out too and coming the RTTS
      So if all is well I shud be able to bring it to u....

I will let u know what is happening with the truck but if all is well it shud not be a problem I guess....
      One day at the time I guess..

Comment

Hi Tony

Could pixk up from Chillitt on 27th and meet you at Thurrock Services
        "en route tavistock to Mildenhall (a30/303-M3, M25 to M11 etc) 1st week Oct"

Let me know if this helps

Tony
        www.puppywalker.co.uk

Comment

Gents
          thanks for your speedy replys, if I may , can I keep these as possibillities, Charlie hadn't realised it was so little difference going that way, it could be a possibillity for the return trip (without a unit on the back) I 'll keep all options open at the moment.
          my biggest problem is planning the trip, where to stay and when, I normally travel to the first day, stop over, deliver unit, give training and return 2nd day, on this one might need to stop a second night (dont believe in over doing it!!)
          Tony

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt View Post
            Is the Mildenhall route fixed? if you came up theM5, M42 m40, it would add 3 miles to the trip (and half an hour to the journey) And you would get a cup of tea half way...
            3 miles....1/2 hour
            I havnt got a 2.4
            or did you mean the stop for tea
            I tell you friend, that could do me

did I realy just type that? ...sorry guys
            Tony

Comment

I'm only going by what google maps says...
              it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Surftrain

I live near to Chillet and will heading down to Somerset on Friday, If required I could collect the bumper before Friday, you could collect from Martock (Near Yeovil) at the weekend.

Let me know as I will have to break it to the missus that she will have less room in the back of the truck for her c*ap!!

Entered this world with nothing, ain't got much of it left.

Comment

Originally posted by Baldy 69 View Post

I live near to Chillet and will heading down to Somerset on Friday, If required I could collect the bumper before Friday, you could collect from Martock (Near Yeovil) at the weekend.

Let me know as I will have to break it to the missus that she will have less room in the back of the truck for her c*ap!!

thanks for the offer mate but I am in London from wed to next monday, so on this occaision it is of no use - give you a bit of peace from the better half as well
                  Tony

Comment

If all else fails i live in Birmingham and will be coming down to RTTS so can bring it down if required

Comment

@ growler and toby jug

Originally posted by TobyJug View Post
                      He mate,

I am seeing Chillitt next weekend if I get my truck back and MOT works out too and coming the RTTS
                      So if all is well I shud be able to bring it to u....

I will let u know what is happening with the truck but if all is well it shud not be a problem I guess....
                      Hi
                      is there a chance you can still help out??
                      Tony

Comment

Originally posted by fatfires View Post
                        Hi
                        is there a chance you can still help out??
                        If it can be got from Chillits to mine then i don't see any problem with bringing it down for you

Will be heading up M40 late'ish on Monday next if a meet up can be arranged although i'll have to squeeze it into Growler jnr (clio) to get it home but shouldn't be a big issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Growler View Post
                          If it can be got from Chillits to mine then i don't see any problem with bringing it down for you

Will be heading up M40 late'ish on Monday next if a meet up can be arranged although i'll have to squeeze it into Growler jnr (clio) to get it home but shouldn't be a big issue.
                          Passed J15? I'm 1/4 mile from there! Monday 1st or Monday 8th?
                          it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt View Post
                            Passed J15? I'm 1/4 mile from there! Monday 1st or Monday 8th?
                            Will be heading home from London, so yup will be going past junc 15 to get there will likely be between 7-9 pm'ish if that's ok ?

Had better be the 1st as it needs to get to the rtts the next weekend

PM me your contact details and we can set it up over the weekend if that's ok with you.

Andy

Comment

Bumper safely retrieved and now in brum awaiting transfer to Growler for delivery to cornwall.

Charlie you got your lodger well trained mate, after asking if i was collecting bumper next words were are you leaving the cash for it

you got him on a percentage or summat
                              Last edited by Growler; 2 September 2008, 00:22.

Comment

Working...
                              X