Fifth gear "offroader"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fifth gear "offroader"

The bearded wonder on 5th Gear tested a Ford Kuga soft roader last night. Decided to see if it would work offroad by driving it round a dry but rutted farm track then finally bogging it down in about 6" of mud. Had to be pulled out by a tractor and concluded that it was a fantastic car.

Then he admitted that (on a vehicle that cost £23k) he had done £7k's worth of damage
    Roger

My Pointer ate the dog trainer

Originally posted by Gamedawn View Post
    The bearded wonder on 5th Gear tested a Ford Kuga soft roader last night. Decided to see if it would work offroad by driving it round a dry but rutted farm track then finally bogging it down in about 6" of mud. Had to be pulled out by a tractor and concluded that it was a fantastic car.

Then he admitted that (on a vehicle that cost £23k) he had done £7k's worth of damage
    Yeah,

I saw that, shame he failed to do another £16k's worth of damage
    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Saw that....yes it was s*** off road....but was'nt it designed to be an off roader... ????

Back in the day Baby

Comment

Originally posted by Vultch View Post
        but was'nt it designed to be an off roader... ????
        yep

Providing offroad means Tesco's car park !!
        Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Did'nt see it but I hear it was filmed at my mates place Monster events in Bedford.
          monstercreations.org.uk

Comment

His vast knowledge of cars extends to him sitting in them. He even sometimes drives them.

I loved the Plato bit when he nearly wrote off both the challenge cars.
            Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Originally posted by KERRSURF View Post
              His vast knowledge of cars extends to him sitting in them. He even sometimes drives them.

I loved the Plato bit when he nearly wrote off both the challenge cars.
              I reckon he's the Stig.

Comment

Working...
              X